“Nice place for lunch!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice place for lunch!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Great blackened grouper sandwich with crispy chips. The service was pleasant. We sat inside because it was a rainy day but they have cute outdoor seating.

• Visited March 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Lettuce gross”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My parents love this place so I was expecting something good. We got a lovely outdoor table with a REALLY slow waitress (and it wasn't busy). I kept reminding myself that I was on vacation, it was a beautiful day, and to just not rush. Definitely do NOT go here if you are in a hurry. The waitresses are in no hurry and do not hussle at all. AND, my pet peeve, no offers to top off drinks . . my parents got sandwhiches and theirs looked really good. My "cobb" salad was SO yucky. A large portion of the lettuce was brown and I picked it all out, the chicken was decent but still had fat on it, ew, it was subpar at best. I was very disappointed and will never order a salad there again. Some other table ordered the pizza and that looked and smelled good. So, not ready to write the place off, but in no hurry to return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sunshine371
Punta Gorda, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We read both good and bad reviews but went with an open mind for dinner. The service was slow but we were not in any hurry so that was not an issue for us. Two orders of Chicken Parm were burned and cold but served anyway. Vegetable Lasagne was cold and tasted only fair after reheating. Two pizzas were cold and one had the wrong toppings. Two 10 inch Pizzas, one mediocre Portobello Mushroom appetizer, two cokes for $47???

Barrie, Canada
“Wonderful little spot, great food”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Cozy atmosphere and friendly staff that have great food at very reasonable price. After leaving another spot in BOCA GRANDE who were amazingly rude we stumbled across this little gem.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great italian food”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Friendly service and beautiful lasagne.Mmmmm ... can remember the taste now ! Staying at the Palmetto Inn it was just a stone's throw away.

Visited February 2014