“Pet friendly & great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sisters Restaurant

Sisters Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moultonborough, New Hampshire
“Pet friendly & great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had lunch here 3 times during our short vacation on Boca Grande. The patio is pet friendly, the menu diverse, and our food was excellent each time. You should be on island time if you go here, and I say that fondly. Best value on Boca!

1 Thank Candace T

Annapolis
“Great Pizza - Great Salad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stopped by for takeout our first night on the island. Were startled to see Clemson gear on the walls - my daughter goes to Clemson. They are big fans down there! Got 2 pizzas and a Caesar salad to go. Pizza was very good and the salad was great! Loved the dressing! Would definitely stop by when we return to the island!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Couldn't believe Tough Pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was taken aback here .... OK, BIG tourist destination so ... we don't have to pay attention to the quality of food? Right? Son of a gun .... my pizza was "tough" , I have never had tough pizza before. .... Other Entre was cold ..... I am very disappointed with this place. My friends did not fare better.

Amherst, Canada
“No Gift Certificates honored Here!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Received a $25 gift certificate from my Sister for my birthday.....for Sister's....
after we had our pizza today and gave it to the server he came back and stated that they have cut their ties with Restaurants.com and my gift was no good! BEWARE - no value here! Disappointed they would not even give me any credit at all!

1 Thank Di M
Olympia, WA
“Fantastic dinner options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We visited Sister four times during our week in Boca Grande, FL. It was delicious!

The ambience is great inside or outdoor seating. The bread and oil combination was unbelievable. The waitress even told us that if a certain chef isn't working, they do not serve the oil, as no one else knows what is in the recipe. It's one of the best things I've ever had.

My husband and I normally shared the garden pizza, which was delicious. The pizzas are on a thin crust and the toppings were very fresh. We each ordered a calzone one night (he ordered the meat calzone, while I ordered the vegetarian) and they were HUGE and delicious. The marinara sauce was served on the side and was some of the best sauce I've had. I also ordered the garden salad each night and the balsamic vinaigrette was fantastic.

They provide eat-in dining and takeout. They are a great place to order and enjoy the ambience or take out for a night in.

The wait staff was very friendly and prompt. The prices were decent, but a little pricy for pizza and calzones. However, with the food was so fantastic, it made it worth paying a little more.