“Terrific Ice Cream”

Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Boca Grande
Cape Coral, Florida
“Terrific Ice Cream”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place is also known as the Pink Pony. On a day trip to Boca Grande we stopped by for some ice cream because we had heard that it was good - and it was! Worth stopping in for!

Visited May 2014

Granville Ohio
“Smiles & Courteous Staff needed!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I frequent Boca Grande often. Typically I will rent a golf cart and get some ice cream or treats for my group at the Dolphin Cove. I have always had a good experience with the golf carts and love the ice cream, but the staff needs some training on customer service. They don't smile or even act like they want your business. I would recommend Dolphin Cove, but be prepared. The staff is unhappy.

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank beachvacation4me
Rotonda
“Best Ice Cream Ever”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stop here whenever we are in Boca Grande to get a dish of ice cream. They have the best chocolate I ever had. It has a wonderful flavor of very rich hot chocolate. This is a must try.

Visited September 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast but rude staff”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

5 of us visited the Dolphin Cove Cafe in Boca Grande for a late (10am) breakfast. Breakfast is served here until 10.30am, but when we went in and told the waitress/cashier that we would like breakfast menus, she seemed almost annoyed that we were wanting to be customers and were looking to spend our money in their business.

Food was ordered - chef/cook also seemed annoyed that we were there as he said "Another two? Great....".

Although the service was bad, the food came quite quickly and was well cooked. There was one mix up with our order but after a bit of prompting it was resolved and we got an apology, and the first smile of our visit.

Lovely shaded tables outside to eat but I don't think we've ever felt more uncomfortable eating breakfast somewhere!

• Visited September 2013