“Great place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Visited the South Beech Bar & Grill a number times over the last 3 years and we have never been disappointed. Great friendly service, varied menu, excellent food and great location. We would definitely recommend that you give it a try.

1  Thank JeepUK50

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stopped in for a quick lunch and we are sure glad we did! Sit on the patio if it is not too hot; and you feel the salt air and beautiful view.
We started with a fantastic seasonal appetizer. I had the west coast mahi wrap it was fantastic. Food was good, service ok and value priced.

1  Thank Denise J
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Although we had a little rain and had to walk through or jump some puddles, once inside we were greeted by a very friendly staff. Menu foods are quick easy type. I had the yellow fried tomato BLT. Comes with fries. It was delicious. The Misses had the omelette with home fries. Both of us enjoyed our meals. We have been here before, and food was good then also. What makes this place really great is that it is right on the beach and the decor is beachy. We will go again and again. Next time we will park up the road to spend the day in the water and walk to the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We came by boat and listened to a singer songwriter there, but I'm sure arriving by land would be almost as good. Great atmosphere, cold beer, and just a fun place. As I recall the food was good too, but I was having so much fun I don't remember all that much.

1  Thank Peteo72
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had the best blackened Mahi sandwich/wrap for lunch! It had mango and corn salsa, delicious! I went back for dinner the next day and had it again! Loved that the restaurant is right on the beach. Sunsets are amazing in this place. If you are in Boca Grande you need to go there!