“Great day”

The Children's Museum of Boca Raton
Ranked #35 of 85 things to do in Boca Raton
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My girlfriends and I took the kids to the museum today. The ladies at the front desk were an absolute pleasure and there was so much for the kids to do! I will be back again...

1  Thank Amy F
"membership"
"grandchildren"
"science"

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The museum is quaint like a small cottage with many rooms for children to play in. They get to dress up and every room has a theme. Very nice for small children 1-5 yrs old max.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

In this age of ubiquitous electronics, it is great for children to have a place to play with all kinds of old-fashioned actual toys. My 6-year old and 11-year old love to go there and make a puppet show, play tellers at the bank, and especially shop or "work" at the grocery store. Perhaps, as the other reviewer said, the pirate boat needs a few repairs but it's not so bad that kids aren't safe on it. The staff was friendly, even if the place was full.

1  Thank ItalianInMotion
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I brought my daughters here and everything was dirty and out dated. The staff were not very friendly with the children and watched us like hawks like we were criminals! When we went outside to get away from the staring we found the pirate ship, but in disrepair with signs of caution and huge nails sticking out of the ship where a child could get hurt. In desperate need of a re-haul! We will not be going again.

3  Thank bjs6677
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This place is a converted old house with all the rooms filled with fun stuff for the kids. They can touch everything and nothing is taboo. My daughter's favorite is the dress-up room and the country store where the kids can shop with fake merchandise and pay at the register staffed by other kids. They even have a piano for the kids to play. Only expect to spend a few hours here, though.

1  Thank Chris B