“Big hotel, attracts conferences so head for the beach!”

Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was staying at the main hotel although some colleagues were at the beach part of the hotel which is a 10-15 minute shuttle ride. I was in the main hotel in the Tower which was a pleasant room, comfortable but nothing really special. The colleagues in the beach hotel rooms loved them for the more modern style and proximity to the beach. We ate around the resort and it was all good.
I valet parked a rental car but be warned you can only valet park and it was a whopping $30 per day!! That on top of the daily resort fee of $27 makes for a big uplift on any rate you might pay.
I would consider it for a holiday but only in the beach part as the huge numbers of conference people do see to get in the way of leisure travelers.

Room Tip: Head for the beach rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Neil,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, but I am disappointed to learn that we did not exceed your expectations. This feedback is extremely valuable to us. We strive to provide an unforgettable experience for each and every one of our guests, and I sincerely apologize that we were unable to do this for you. I do hope you will give the Boca Raton Resort & Club and Boca Beach Club another chance in the future.

There are newer reviews for Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Had some difficulty getting my parcels that arrived for me prior, but glad they offer this service. Pool service and beach shuttle service needs improving. Otherwise room was very nice, excellent views.

Dear Karen,

Thank you very much for your feedback. While I am glad you had a pleasant stay with us, I am sorry for the delay in delivering your parcels upon arrival. This feedback is extremely valuable, as this is certainly a training opportunity for us. I hope you will give the Boca Raton Resort & Club another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here a few years ago for a work conference. Got allocated to one of their lovely suites. Massive for a single occupant with two double beds and Memorable and good choice if having a corporate event. Good conference facilities.

Room Tip: Good for corporate, stayed there sometime in 2008/9
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad you had a pleasant stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, and that you had a good conference experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My vacation began whe I pulled up to the resort and there was Samantha Lacayo, guest relations waiting!

Everything from there was amazing. My room in the Yacht Club was so beautiful and house keeping was out of this world, especially Kathryn who answers the phones.
Next up Michelle at the Tower pool remembers you everyday, with all the guests that come and go.

What to say about Bar 501. Stefano and Tom were out of this world managers who took the time to take a photo and visit tables every night I was there. Lets not forget Staci, who was a wonderful server.

Cant wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Marianne,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Thank you so much for remembering our team members' names for your review. We feel very fortunate to have each and every one of them on our team. I'm very happy they were able to assist you during your stay. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Boca Raton Resort & club

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Wonderful resort with excellent staff. One of the nicest resorts in the USA. As a travel agent..I will recommend to many clients... thank you Bocca. I will be back. It will be a great family vacation for my family from 93 to 6 months.

Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you will spread the word to your clients and your family! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We attended a travel conference here and the experience was really amazing. It made work a lot of fun! All meeting facilities were perfect, the golf course was pristine, the grounds are amazingly well manicured, the staff were eager to please. The food is top-notched. The drinks/food are a little on the expensive side without the option for something less expensive as it's located far away from anything, but what you ordered was 5 stars. They did an incredible job in taking care of us. Loved the room in the yacht club overlooking the water and the boats. Beautiful.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am ecstatic to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like you had a great meeting and a relaxing visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Beautiful hotel with many amenities. I Would recommend it for everyone who doesn't mind paying a little more for this wonderful resort. The restaurants are a little pricy but very good. The room was spacious and clean. We stayed there for five nights and the service we received was excellent.

1  Thank Kathryn B

Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, and that our team was able to assist you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boca Raton
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hyatt Place Boca Raton/Downtown

Been to Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!