Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$134
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$91
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$118
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$104
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$147
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$151
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
US$597
US$562
  • Pool
3,612 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Wow oh wow, what an exquisite property, the rooms were clean extremely spacious and modern. The ferry and shuttle to the beach worked out really well and it is nice to have access to the Boca Beach Club beach even if it took a little long. My only major complaint was the Wifi was horrible and since this was a business trip and I had to work it was impossible and I had to tether my phone wifi to get anything done. Good conference facilities and decent vegetarian conference food too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mesa9
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, and that you found our shuttles to be convenient. I am very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with our WiFi. When I travel on business I rely heavily on a hotel's WiFi to get work done. I know how frustrating this must have been for you. I have reported the issue to our IT department to investigate. Thank you once again for making us aware of the issue. I hope we will see you at the Boca Raton Resort & Club again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed four nights here while attending an on-site business conference. Beautiful grounds and marina. The Sunday breakfast buffet had an amazing spread, and the catering in general was good. The room was huge and very clean, just like the rest of the hotel. The decor has that 1960s to 1970s Florida feel about it. All the facilities and amenities were in top-notch condition. Although I was here during the very hot Florida summer, air-conditioning throughout the hotel worked perfectly.

A car was mandatory for exploring nearby cities/towns and many (excellent) beaches. Parking at the hotel was valet only.

Room Tip: Ocean facing room is best
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Joe,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm so happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It sounds like even though you were here on business, you had time to explore the area and see all that South Florida has to offer. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our family stayed at the Boca Raton Resort & Club for 11 days in July 2014. We thought we died and went to heaven. Honestly, it was and probable will be the greatest place we will ever stay at. From the moment we arrived to the minute we departed was so wonderful. The customer service was the best I have ever experienced. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We loved all the shuttle bus drivers, esp. Franz he would always play The Happy Song for us and we had so much fun with him. We are so grateful to you for such an unbelievable experience. My family will always have our stay as a memory we will NEVER forget. Bless you all

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you and your family had such a memorable experience at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I sincerely hope the Boca Raton Resort & Club has become a home away from home for you and your family. We hope to welcoming you back again one day!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was our second summer stay. We Love the property!!! The tower is great and close to everything. Food is excellent! Spa is fabulous! The staff is friendly and helpful. Tons to do with the whole family. The shuttle and boat make it so easy to go to the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive comments. I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club! Thank you for your loyalty to the resort. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for a third time next year!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The Boca resort is a wonderful historic property. The rooms are cozy and the atmosphere is warm.
The staff truly went over and beyond for any accommodation we had.

A special recognition to Simon at the front desk. She did everything possible to make our stay one to remember.

TIPS:
Stay in the tower. It's closer to all of the restaurants. Also, the pool by the tower is full service with food and beverage.

There is a serendipity in the property!!! Do not miss out on this amazing place.

Stayed: July 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I am ecstatic to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. Thank you for remembering Simon for your review. We are very lucky to have her on our team. I hope we will see you again soon!