We stayed two nights on a trip to Miami with some friends. The resort itself was good - nice pools, good beach, great food, excellent location and the service you'd expect when paying this much. But good grief everything is expensive! Breakfast is extortionate, water in the rooms is ridiculously priced, the beach is quite crowded and you have to pay for using a lot of the extra facilities.
The bus to the beach is easy and not a problem.
Top tip for staying here, enjoy the facilities, stay in the cheaper rooms where you take a bus to the main resort (it's a 5min walk if you don't want to wait and it's closer to the beach) and go for breakfast and dinner in the nice little leisure complex down the road!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Boca Raton, Florida