We stayed overnight after a long flight to Miami. The welcome was friendly, the room pleasant, and the hotel as a whole very well maintained. We were impressed that every employee not merely did their job, but did it happily.
Despite the staff, however, we found the hotel itself rather impersonal and the corridors and rooms were quite stark, lots of white - almost institutional.
My wife and I prefer staying at the Resort Hotel itself, part of the same complex but across the lagoon, which has more character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Boca Raton, Florida