Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Alan is the best part of the hotel!! We talk about his words of wisdom all year long. The view on the terrace at brunch is spectacular. It looks like paradise. Nothing gets better than that. The spa at the main hotel feels like italy. Israel who works in the men's locker room is very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that Alan has been of assistance to you! We feel very lucky to have him on our team. I hope we will see you again soon!

Boca Beach Club

Write a ReviewReviews (2,162)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Boca Raton Beach Club is an amazing property with many luxurious amenities. As a guest here, I also had privileges to use restaurants, the spa, and meeting rooms at the main resort property, the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Everything I experienced was 5 star, and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for your comments. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were able to explore our amenities during your stay. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am a Hilton Honors member and frequent traveler who is been in quite a lot of diverse hotel/resort destinations. None of those experiences compare with the Beach Club! The service is to a level where it should be an example for other hospitality institutions of how you should treat a guest. When walking in the lobby each person stops and looks up and greets me (sometimes even by name). Very impressed by Jacqueline and Staci at the reception they were very warm and inviting and made my family feel special. Also the staff on the pool deck, all of them, very attentive and made things very easy for us,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ganders10
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Boca Beach Club, and thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for remembering Jacqueline and Staci for your review. We are so lucky to have them on our team! We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just Stunning! The King one bedroom suites have a view to die for! Excellent service, Excellent food and just an overall wonderful property! Love that you can also enjoy their sister property while you are staying at the beach resort. It has some amazing resturants and old school charm!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank Adickert

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you liked your view from your room! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Was a nice room but was out of the way from the Waldorf Astoria hotel. We had to take a shuttle bus to the hotel. way out of the way. Guest services was limited where we stayed. You were in the building in the middle of nowhere. It took away from the ambience of being at a Waldorf Astoria. It was just another place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DAR1959
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments. I am disappointed to hear that you were dissatisfied with your experience at the Boca Beach Club. I am very sorry that our shuttle system to the Boca Raton Resort was not adequate. This is extremely valuable feedback, as we are constantly working to better the guest experience. I hope you will give the Boca Beach Club again in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hats off to Russell, Catherine H., and Liza D. These energetic and service oriented staff made our stay very pleasurable. They all have great personalities and a desire to please their guests at the Boca Raton Beach Club. When I return to Florida, I will stay at this fine resort.

John H.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John H
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear John,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am thrilled that our team was able to make your stay so enjoyable. We are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel itself is great. Great location, great views, clean and nice beach. But, the nickel and dime you for EVERYTHING! Compared to other Hilton properties. A simple cup of coffee in a paper cup, $3.00 (that's for the small) the free drink coupons they gave me at check in are only good for house wine and domestic beer. I don't even drink and they didn't honor these for a simple $3.00 cup of coffee. And my last comment: the staff needs to keep their traps shut around guests. Everyday we heard negative comments coming from employees that didn't like their job. Otherwise, great place....

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Markeparker

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. While I am glad you had an overall positive experience, I am very sorry about the issue you encountered with your drink voucher. This should have been handled differently, and we are working on changing our processes for this. I appreciate this feedback. I hope we will see you again soon!