Every place we ate was great. The IRD french onion soup was perfect for our first night and even the chicken fingers were good. 501 had great burgers and guacamole and the fondue at Lucca was tantalizingly fun! We also ate sandwiches at Serendipity and enjoyed that as well. Loved the fitness center staff and the bikes we rented to stroll up and down the beach. Our time at the spa was magical. The waterfall at the hot tubs is such a nice touch. The parking fee is $30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Superbreak UK and TravelUp so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Boca Raton, Florida