“First class”

Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Florida
“First class”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

From the moment we pulled up the staff was amazing. We were able to check in early and start enjoying the beautiful resort.

It was my wife's birthday and the concierge surprised her with a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries.

The room amenities were high class with a clean design.

The adult pool was very nice although the only complaint I had was the family pool was a little too close for me as there was screaming from time to time. No big deal but leaving my kids at home to enjoy a stay cation my goal was to have some peace and quiet.

Shuttle service was great and very frequent.

Had lunch at serendipity and was just as good as the one in NYC.

Will be back soon with the kids as the kid program looked amazing.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank philyk
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay, and that you found our team to be helpful. we look forward to welcoming you back with the kids!

Boca Beach Club

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (454)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Fuengirola, Spain
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Beautiful views, excellent, friendly service and wonderfully decorated rooms! If you are looking at the hotel from the front, stay on the left side wing as there is no access directly to the beach from the wing on the right. Also stay above the 4th floor so you can see over the palm trees and view the ocean. This was our second visit and we will return. Also, the Medi Plate on the poolside bar menu is delicious!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tiffany G
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments. I'm so happy you enjoyed your second stay with us at the Boca Beach Club! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Boca Beach Club is a dynamite place to go for any occasion. My 7 year old son loved the kids activities, including the Meisner's Challenge hunt for 17 colored rubber bands, the free ice cream upon completion of the challenge, and especially the camp, which was not only fun but run by extremely friendly and trust worthy counselors. The rooms were very nice, and a special thank you to Richard Hess, the front office manager, for the upgrade, attentiveness and graciousness. We are sure to come back for another great stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashley S
Ashley,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at the Boca Beach Club, and that your child enjoyed our kids' activities! I hope we will see you and your family again soon.

Aliso Viejo, CA, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Boca Beach Club is a wonderful, modern hotel. I would stay here again if I was there for a beach vacation BUT if returning for another convention where convention meetings and activities were located at the main hotel which required daily shuttles, I would stay at the Tower connected to the main hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Beverly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I'm so happy to hear you had a positive experience at the Boca Beach Club. I hope we will see you again soon!

Simponville SC
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Boca Beach Club is a beautiful resort. Clean and comfortable. Wonderful beach and pools with a pool bar that served lunch. They run a free shuttle that takes you to the beautiful sister property where the spa and marina are located.

Room Tip: Best views on high floors
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm happy to learn you had a pleasant stay with us, and that you found the shuttle to be convenient. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

If you are looking for a great place to unwind and relax, this is it. Exceptional attention to detail everywhere, from arrival to departure. Front Desk team was attentive, professional and sincerely interested in ensuring our stay was perfect. Everyone was so friendly. Guest room was incredibly clean and well maintained. Entire experience really exceeded my expectations and we will definitely be back! Forgot to mention, GREAT pool and beach, great food and super drinks! Directly on the Ocean, absolutely incredible.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm ecstatic to hear we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us. I sincerely hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

To begin with, I live in Boca Raton just about two minutes from the hotel. I stayed one night here as a "stay-cation' to relax with a girlfriend of mine and i can honestly say it was the most relaxed I have felt in a long time! The rooms are all very clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable, and we ended up relaxing in bed all morning ( due to rain ) and renting movies and they allowed us a late check out. All staff was excellent and very helpful. I will definitely be back. P.s. Marcy in the concierge department is awesome! Very helpful with anything I needed and very on top of things. I was very impressed. Keep it up!

Room Tip: East side view of the ocean! We stayed on the top floor, it was awesome!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LaStellasRestaurant
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad you had a nice stay-cation at the Boca Beach Club! We love when our neighbors stop by. Looking forward your next stay with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boca Raton
Ocean Lodge
Ocean Lodge
#10 of 27 in Boca Raton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!