Don't get me wrong. This is a nice, clean, and fancy resort, but I do not think that you get what you pay for. There were no playgrounds, game rooms, or many family activities. I suggest more scheduled family/kids activities and places to go and do at the resort for kids and families. We had to leave to watch movies, play miniature golf, game rooms such as Chuck E Cheese. I was told that there was a game room onsite, but it was not open July 4th weekend. Everything at the hotel centered around single adults or adults without kids even though 70% of the people staying there had kids. Sure the beach was nice, but the pool was not vacumed and had dirt and leaves etc in it. There we NO free kids activities other than going to the beach and playing in the pool. Everything else from hair wraps, tatoos, sand art, and ceramic started at $15 and went up to $60 from there. When you have 3 kids, that is a lot of money for an event. Also, the sailing prices were outrageous. $60/person for a 2 hour cruise. I could have rented a pontoon boat for the day for the cost of a family on the sail boat. I got a discounted rate of $159/night. After you included parking and resort fees and taxes it came out to ~225/night, and this was the cheapest rate. I just do not think that it is a good value for families with younger children. The rooms are fairly small and everything costs extra. I would think that a mini-fridge would be included to keep kids juice boxes etc, but that is an extra charge. I had a car which cost $27/day, but I needed it to keep the kids entertained so I actually spent ~40/day to have a car there after tips. Also, the housekeeping people probably do not drink coffee. One day, there was no creamer and the next day we had no sugar. They brought some up eventually, but the coffee was cold by that point. Also, the guys at the beach watched us carry our chairs near the beach and did not offer any assistance. I guess they were waiting on the cabana and umbrella rentals. The beach and water is beautiful, but I could have stayed at a cheaper place with nicer accomodations and went to the FREE public beach, Deerfield beach, 1.5 miles south of the hotel for much less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Boca Raton, Florida