“Outstanding Lunch!”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 860 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My lovely wife and I received an invitation from our financial adviser to attend a group luncheon & presentation event in Boca Raton..It was to be held at a restaurant named Abe & Louies on Glades Road in Boca Raton..We were totally unfamiliar with this place but here was an opportunity to check it out..WOW!! The food was simply delicious...I had a lobster club sandwich on brioche toast - Amazing! She enjoyed pecan-encrusted chicken atop a nice mixed salad!

Bottom Line: I would say if you want a super meal: Try Abe & Louis in Boca Raton...Plus it is a very attractive dining place! ENJOY!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We ate at the bar, which was ok. He had salmon, I had the sea bass. The food was ok, to good. They pour a good drink but over all it wasn't worth the elevated prices.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We were just traveling through town on our way back to the Miami airport tomorrow, and stopped by Abe & Louie's based on TripAdvisor (and it was a block from our hotel). Fabulous service, with a waiter (David O) who knew his meat and his wine and made great recommendations.

The rib-eye was tender, tasty and cooked to perfection (and to the waiter's recommendation). The clams, mushrooms and baked potato were all perfect too, and the waiter recommended a wine I had never heard of (Italian Borola) that went perfectly with the meal.

Expensive, at $200 for the two of us, but we were celebrating, so what the heck! :)

The only negative is that this is a rather loud restaurant, and we happened to be seated next to a boorish loud braggart, which made most of our conversation figuring out that he was on a blind date and the woman was as bored with him as we were...

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had a special occasion and booked a table for 2.

Our reservations was early and the restaurant was empty. They sat us at a table for 2 that could barely fit the drinks much less the food. The table was also right on top of the other tables. We asked for another table and was told that was the only table available.

We are not going to spend hundreds of dollars to sit at a cramped table with other people sitting so close they are listening to our conversation.

There are many other restaurants that value us and our business.

Another typical over rated Boca restaurant that people throw their money at just be seen by others.

3  Thank Kirk C
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've been to steak houses in Texas and Chicago, and Abe & Louie's leaves them in the dust. I started with a wonderful Lump Crab Cake, which comes with an excellent tarter sauce and fruit salsa. Than I had the Delmonico (medium rare, of course), which was perfectly prepared. You just can't make steak like this at home; you can't generate enough heat. Also ordered at the table was the Prime Rib, Oysters, Jumbo (doesn't even begin to cover it) Sweet Potato, Potatoes au Gratin, Bone-in Rib Eye, and the Abe & Louie's salad. It turns out that there's an Abe & Louie's in Boston (near where I live). I can't wait to try it out.