“Just right before the show”
Review of The Cheese Course

The Cheese Course
Ranked #281 of 880 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had been to the Weston branch some time ago so had an idea of what to expect. We tried the place before a show and found it hit the spot very well for us.

We tried a 2 cheese selection with accompaniments of caramelised walnuts and grapes plus sliced baguette.. The Hazen blue was excellent and the Big John with cajun rub was interesting but might have been better with some added sharpness. A soup entitled "loaded baked potato" was rated as average, but was tasty and filling.

But this was just right for us as an early evening filler before the show and on the basis of this brief visit the place is rated as Very Good

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Amazing concept that's if you love cheese. Luckily we all do!
Went for a brunch meal and had a 3 cheese USA taster plate - amazing. The staff were really helpful and offered lots of cheeses to taste. What a great idea!!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

If you like cheese, I mean really good cheese, this place is amazing. I've been buying all my cheese for every recipe since they opened. We go for lunch frequently on Saturdays and have a delicious sandwich grilled on a baguette. Now, if you are into Raclette, WOW, they have all the grills, cheeses, gizmos and gadgets to allow you to enjoy this swiss melted cheese and grilled meat experience. I really love this place. If I didn't mind gaining 100 pounds, I'd eat here twice per week.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Hidden in Mizner Park in Boca Raton is a small cheese and wine shop just outside of the iPic theater. My daughter and I visited yesterday for lunch and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Upon entering it looks like a fresh cheese market with an astounding variety of cheeses along with crackers, bread, organic jellies and pestos. I really have never seen that many cheeses from Manchego to Tetilla, Taleggio to Fresh Goat Cheese you are sure to find something you like. Step up to the counter and order, and definitely take advantage of the knowledge the girls have behind the counter, and choose from sandwiches, salads, cheese courses by region or just by cheese, soups as well as quiches and charcuterie. Beverages range from beer to wines, both house and premium to fountain drinks and cappucino. They will bring your food to your table when ready so take a seat inside or outside under the awning. They have a huge block of wood table outside where you can share your experience with others or opt for a smaller table for just the two of you.
We had the 3 Cheeses & 2 Accompaniments (Apple slices & Basil Pesto) Course along with a side of Prosciutto. The basil pesto was fantastic and the bread must have been fresh baked. We absolutely enjoyed everything and I am planning on bringing my husband there for a little wine and cheese after our next movie trip.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We loved the Cheese Course. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Gave good suggestions on cheese and wine options. Can get a little pricey, but we tend to over order at this place because we want to try everything...