Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Boca Raton)
View Hotel
All reviewssmall airporttilted kiltroom faced the airportfront desksenior ratewhole foodsthe breakfast areaexecutive airportflorida atlantic universityyogurtrewards memberwaffle makermarriott standardsfree breakfasthot tubcomfortable roomminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We moved to this hotel from the not recomended LQ in Dearfield. Pet Friendly at no charge. Very plesant employees, clean rooms, nice pool and spa area. No frig or microwave in room was the only thing we missed. When traveling we bring drinks and snacks as most people (I think) do however had ice chest in hand and they did have a free Ice machine and micro in lobby (didn't use) I assume there would be no problem to use. Back to the staff they were just GREAT!!!! Will be staying again when visiting family in Boca!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear jmsylvia,
I hope this finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for your review and choosing to stay at our property. I am very excited that you found our staff, rooms, and pool area pleasant. Every staff member we have tries to go above and beyond for each guest while they are with us. We have mini refrigerators and microwaves in our suites. We also have a limited number of mini refrigerators and microwaves that can be requested to be put into our standard rooms. Next time in the area we would love for you to stay with us again (let us know ahead of time and we will make sure to put a refrigerator and microwave in your room before arrival). Thanks again for your support and review!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Staff were incredibly nice. Property is nice and in good shape. Rooms however aren't clean - even after switching rooms, I found ants in the bathroom and hairs on the sheets (as if they hadn't been changed between guests)..... Overall a mixed bag - I'd try elsewhere as the hair on the bed and ants in the bathroom are NOT a good sign.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank WaterGuy1
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Waterguy1,
Thank you for taking time to write this review. Your comments and feedback is very important to us. We are thrilled that you found our staff nice and the facility nice and good shape. We are sadden to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of the rooms. I have shown and reviewed your comments and feedback to the Executive Housekeeper & Chief Engineer. We have completed extra training session with all of our housekeepers to make sure our rooms are 100% clean and fresh for all of our guests. Cleanliness is our top priority to all of our staff member and we will make sure this does not happen again. Again, we appreciate your feedback and your business. We hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in Boca Raton.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Checked in for a quick one-night stay due to a transformer being out at our friend's house. What a disappointment. Hotel is near (as in, right next to) a small community airport. Checked in at night--did not appear to be the safest neighborhood in town. Had 2 kids with me and it was pouring rain. Got a room right off the lobby (#124, I think) that smelled awful. My child was already asleep by the time I was able to talk to the front desk & report the mildew-like smell coming from the A/C unit. They offered room spray. I took it & deodorized as best I could. Slept OK, bathroom was great, larger than most. Got a quick breakfast the next morning and booked out of there. Was asked about my stay on my way out the door. Told them about smell. Told them it would prohibit me from staying here again. Apology offered but no discount, coupon or other remuneration offered. I am a M. Rewards member and try to stay at a M. hotel when possible. So disappointed. The breakfast staff did not reply when greeted. Everyone (staff & guests) seemed unhappy here.

Room Tip: Check out another hotel closer to center of town. It would be worth the $ to be in a better neighborhood with nicer staff.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenny C
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear JennCollins,
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and provide this feedback for us. This information has been passed onto the Regional Director of Operations. Your feedback is so important to us and we never want to disappoint any of our guests. We are working together as a team to fix all of the problems you had mentioned in your review. We hope that you will give us a try again in the future so we can show you our hospitality. Thank you again for your business and providing us with your feedback.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Yes, I just gave this Fairfield a 5 star rating. Let me explain why. My aunt was rushed to Boca hospital and I needed some last minute rooms for our family. I called around to other (higher-end) Marriott hotels to see if any of them could offer a good rate. After speaking to some very unhelpful people at an emotionally stressful time I called the Fairfield and got a gem of an employee, Mike. He offered a wonderful rate for the 2 rooms I needed that night and continued to offer that rate as more family came to town. I believe we ended up booking 8 -10 rooms all because of friendly service and the willingness to offer a discount.

I ended up staying at the Fairfield for a week, in 2 different rooms. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The second room had a Dehumidifier to help with the humidity, a common problem in Florida. While I did get tired of the same old breakfast options after a couple days the lady who took care of the breakfast area was more than helpful. My entire family was very pleased with their rooms and the rate provided to our group.

Here is the kicker. A few days after checking out of the hotel I realized I must have left a brand new white skirt on the bed, also white. I called the hotel and again got Mike who searched but could not find my skirt. I was disappointed but well aware that items left at hotels hardly ever get put into lost and found. Mike called me back momentarily after speaking with the housekeeping staff and it turns out my white skirt did indeed get wrapped up with the sheets, laundered, and put in lost and found not associated with a room number because they didn't know what room it came from! Bravo housekeeping!!

I never told the hotel that I'm a travel agent. I have stayed at many hotels all over the world and often at much nicer hotels. All the way around this hotel met and even exceeded expectations. The quality was proportionate to the value provided. I never met the manager but they run a great property with wonderful staff.
Kristi

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kpcloud9
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Kristi,
Thank you very much for taking this time to write this review. Thank you for referring your family to us during this stressful and hard time you were all enduring. We appreciate your business and support. Mike is an asset to our hotel. We are glad he was able to go provide you exceptional service. We have printed this review to share with all of the team members (breakfast and housekeeping) as everyone works so hard to provide top notch service to all of our guests.
We are thrilled that the entire staff was able to go above and beyond for your family. Service is extremely important to us and we are ecstatic that we were able to make this time a little easier for your family. Thank you again for your business, support, and review. We would love to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Overnite for business, perfect location just off interstate , no street noise, very friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Nice outdoor pool area. Lobby Decor fun and comfortable. Only complaint was a mildewy smell from wall unit air conditioner that went away when colder air turned on.great price for value, and staff made it even better.

• Stayed: April 2012
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Greetings Jcmcmd,
I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing our property while you were on business in the area. I am so excited that you found our location to be perfect and the staff to be friendly and helpful. We have updated our entire lobby and we are thrilled that you found it fun and comfortable. Our breakfast has a little something for everyone and I am glad you had time to enjoy it. The pool is a perfect place to relax after a long day at work. I do apologize about the mild smell in your room. Our Chief Engineer is in the process of refreshing all of the units. Next time you are in the area please stop in. We enjoyed having you stay with us before and we would love to have you back again. Thanks for your business and review.