“Very Convenient with very nice staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Boca Raton, Florida
“Very Convenient with very nice staff”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Very nice average hotel. Very clean and accommodating. Breakfast free. Great for in and out visit. No complaints at all. The staff is very nice. This is not a 4 or 5 star hotel, but for the value it is very good.

Room Tip: If you are looking for convenience and a quick in and out room, stay here. This is not a 4 or 5 sta...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jon S
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Dear jonsob,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy that you found the hotel to be clean and accommodating and the staff nice. We appreciate you and hope you'll be back to visit us soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I dropped my daughter off at orientation at Florida Atlantic University at 7am and reserved a room online via phone. When I got here, the room I booked wasn't ready so they gave me a complimentary upgrade to a suite. Honestly? I didn't want to leave. The room was gorgeous, clean, and comfortable. The staff is incredibly friendly. And while I didn't make it to the pool this time, it looked clean and inviting from my window. On top of all that, the price was beyond reasonable. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Trish D
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear Trish D,

I remember checking you in that morning and I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It makes me smile to know that you found the staff to be incredibly friendly. That's the kind of service you can expect every time you visit us and we look forward to seeing you again over the next few years while your daughter attends FAU. Hopefully next time you'll get to enjoy the pool. Thank you so much for writing your review. It is always appreciated. See you soon!
Ashkelon, Israel
Reviewed 11 July 2013

For three consecutive years we traveled to Boca Raton and stayed at Fairfield Inn and Suites, We were there several times a year.
The Hotel is neat, the crew is wonderful, the breakfast is excellent, the rooms are clean and the Hotel is nearby.
I wish to thank the crew and hope to see you all again soon.
Benny & Nurit Nitzberg
Israel

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
Dear nnurit,

I just want to tell you how much we appreciate you and the wonderful review you wrote for us. You both have always been wonderful guests and we look forward to your stay every time! Thank you for being you and the joy you bring to us, the staff! We hope you continue to stay with us for many years to come!
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I paid with a gift card & there was a small issue w/redeeming the card. I called the number in the back of the Marriott g/c & the phone associate kindly walked the manager to redeeming the card...a new procedure he wasn't aware of. That was just a moderate issue when checking in. When we were finally assigned our room & settling in, the manager called a few minutes later & asked if everything was set to our comfort level. After a brief conversation, I asked for extra pillows, towels, & a rollaway bed for my child. I asked how much it was for the bed, & said he'd waived the fee as a result of what we experienced earlier that day. On top of that, he offered more fresh baked warm cookies from the lobby. I offered him a tip & he declined. <=That was impressive. Most hotel employees jump at the opportunity for a tip. He thought nothing of it I immediately knew his service was beyond outstanding. Michael Gerrish is the manager who took care of everything for us from beginning to end, & our personal experience was exceptional.

• Stayed July 2013
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Gen R,

WOW! What a wonderful review and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your experience! Michael is an amazing Front Desk Supervisor and genuinely cares for our guests in making sure they experience the best that Boca Raton and our hotel has to offer. I'm thrilled you were impressed by Michael and his hospitality. I do apologize for the mishap with the gift card but glad Michael was able to take care of the situation for you.
I can't thank you enough for writing such an amazing review and the 5 star rating! We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 6 July 2013

On the heels of our last few days in Florida, we found this place online. Mainly because we had made a choice in the beginning for staying at the Hotel in Boynton Beach and wouldn't be returning there.

We get there from Orlando and the rooms were said to be ready at 3 we didn't get in to the room until 4:15. Thus we had a grumpy 16 month old that we had to chance out in the kitchen/breakfest area because they don't have those baby changing things.

Staff almost cold. No one except the person at the from desk speaks English. so its hard to notify anyone of anything.

The rooms are very nice. Big comfortable beds and room to move. Highly of the room is that on the bad side is a mini airport, but its really quiet. Breakfast is standard and chances from morning to morning. Constant problems with Wi-Fi..and the excuse is that "we'll get some one on our electrical team take a look at it" (really!?!) And I am not quite sure if there is something wrongs with the rooms but when you walk in and find a dehumidifier running in the room, its not good.

Overall, its a place to stay and there are constant teenagers running in and out of the place since its right next to FAU. Consider other options if there are any.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear FavoriteVlogger,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I sincerely apologize for the issues with the WIFI, we are currently in the middle of an internet upgrade throughout the entire hotel. I'm glad that you found the room very clean and comfortable. To ease any concerns, we have recently renovated all of our rooms and there are dehumidifiers in all of them due to the humidity in South Florida.
I'm sorry if you felt the staff, aside from the front desk, to be almost cold, definitely not our intention as we take pride in giving the best customer service possible in hopes that each and every guest has an enjoyable stay. I would also like to apologize if you were inconvenienced by some of our younger guests. Our usual clientele consists of business travelers but due to the holiday week and summer months we also host families on vacation.
Thank you again for your review and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Allentown, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We were in town for one night for a family event. We got to the hotel early (before 12 noon) and there were no rooms ready, which is understandable. They had a list of places we could go to eat and when we got back they had a room for us. The room was clean, but small and had a separate de-humidifier which was extremely loud but turning it off made the room too humid; guess that explains why it was there. The TV was not working - the DirecTV that is; most channels didn't come in. They sent maintenance up, claimed they reset something then said it was a DirecTV issue and they called it in. Still never worked by the time we checked out but we weren't there for TV anyway. Breakfast was ok though the juices were all watery. For the same $ I'd probably find a Courtyard or Hampton next time though

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear Kamachine,

First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write your review, any and all comments are very much appreciated. I'm happy to know that you found the room to be clean and we do have dehumidifiers in all the rooms due to the humidity here in South Florida. As you noticed when turning it off, they do really help. I've often thought of purchasing one for my home for the same reason. I do apologize that some of the satellite channels were not working. We have contacted Direct Tv about the issue and they have resolved the problem. The staff tries very hard to make sure all of our valued guests, such as yourself, have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Boca Raton area. We also have Suites that are larger than the standard rooms...ask about rates or a possible upgrade if available.
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Beds are not comfortable, they claim to be pillow top but they are flat as a rock,
hotel staff just walk in your room without permission, nore do they pay attention to the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN,
even when you call the front desk and tell them no service needed they still come to give service.
They have a maintance man "Radames Plaza" that is very creepy, and walks around the hotel doing suspisious things.
The management do not do their job very well as far as keeping their employees in line with being respectful.

• Stayed July 2013