“This place is Special”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Jacksonville, Florida
“This place is Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This Hotel is Special. The Fairfield Inn has a professional & friendly staff that welcomes you. The rooms are so comfortable, up to date, and spotlessly clean. The pool is wonderful in a perfect setting - it backs up to a private airport, so there is a lot of privacy. The breakfast is first-rate. Right off of I-95 and Glades Road, you can't find a better location in Boca Raton, close to Whole Foods, Restaurants, and Movies. You can relax there. I’ve never had a bad experience in the last 8 years there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
James O, Thank you for writing a review about the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. We appreciate that we have been your choice hotel in The Boca Raton area for the past eight years. I am so happy that the combination of our pool, staff, and location have made us a perfect place for you to relax. We hope to see you again soon.

Crystal Winter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Great Stay and pool, breakfast was great. Price was awesome for Florida and only con was water pressure....Overall Stephanie is amazing customer service and should be in charge of the hotel. ROOMS WERE GREAT and upgrade for my mother was exceptional on part of Stephanie at the front desk.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Greg B., Thank you for your review about your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. We are pleased you enjoyed your upgrade to a suite and you found Stefanie helpful. Hopefully we will get the chance to see you again soon.

Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stephanie is awesome!!! Price matched what the Internet was offering and I'd rather do that with speaking to a warm body than a machine. Her service and room upgrade for my mother was a great reflection of her customer service skills. Stephanie you're awesome!!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The rooms are renovated, the location fit the bill, the staff showed great willingness to serve and breakfast was perfect. This location is one of the best Fairfield Inns in the area, It's has a very easy access and I'm sure I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
lebdude, Thank you so such a positive review about your experience at The Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. Guest satisfaction is our main priority and I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad to hear our staff, location, and breakfast suited your needs. Hopefully we will get the chance to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Boca raton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I would like to thank you special Michael the manager the way you took care of us.i stayed at many high end 5stars hotel and resorts.Michael the manager made us fell the same way.The moment we were welcome to the hotel,the hospitality and friendliness that Michael offer us made such an experience.He went out of his way to accommodate me and my wife.Once again thank you Michael and all of you at Fairfield Inn & suits Boca Raton FL.

Stayed July 2014
WHGGuestService, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at The Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. We take great pride in ensuring our guests are satisfied during their stay, and we are thrilled that you have had such a great experience. Michael is a great asset to our team and I am happy he has been so helpful. Hopefully we continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your kind words.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

While this hotel was further south than I would have liked from where I needed to be, the rates were friendly and the 20 minute drive was worth saving the money! This Fairfield is sandwiched between a small plane airport and the I-95. It also has a sprawling movie theatre next door, and an entertainment complex next to that. The hotel was surprisingly quiet seeing as I was right in front of an airport. Area wise, you're a short drive away from the beautiful Boca Raton Towne Center Mall and University Commons. Both offer lots of choices to keep you busy if you'd like to eat or shop. The hotel is also about 15 minutes away from the beach and route A1A which takes you up and down the shore. The grounds and rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. And, if you are ever planning to visit FAU, this hotel would be a good choice to stay it. It's right around the corner!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Frederick, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Just stayed here one night on business. Won't do that again. I stay at Marriott properties all the time - I've come to expect a lot from them. This place did not seem like a Marriott - more like a motel.

The lobby was OK, although the desk was kind of messy, sort of a clue I guess. There was a nice pool, common areas were clean. My room, as soon as I walked in had a huge dehumidifier roaring. The AC, an under-window unit with no thermostat was also roaring. Not sure why they needed a separate dehumidifier - this is not a seaside place, but they did. I settled in and went to the sink - no cold water, just hot water. Tough to take a pill with hot water.

I went to the desk and told the clerk that there was no cold water in my sink. "Sorry, my maintenance guy is gone." She seemed confused that this didn't satisfy me. I asked for a bottle of water which she did get me, and seemed distracted after that - why was I still bothering her? No offer of a new room, no apologies, no nothing. I'm sure I could have insisted on a new room, but just didn't feel like it - my bad, I suppose.

So I brushed by teeth with the bathtub water, and got an OK night's sleep soothed by the white-noise roar of the dehumidifier/AC combo. Noticed a few hairs in the bathroom - not filthy, not particularly clean. On the plus side, WIFI was fine, breakfast was OK.

This place was $240 bucks for a Fairfield Inn, Boca prices I guess. It was one of the worst Marriott properties I've stayed in. I do expect a lot from Marriott - this place did not deliver. I'm usually a pretty easy grader on hotels - this place gets a D+.

Room Tip: Make sure the plumbing works - ask if you can get a room that doesn't need a dehumidifier.