Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days as I was in south florida on business. I found the hotel affordable, clean and efficient. The breakfast started at 6am-9am, just a basic breakfast and the coffee was good. Internet was free with WIFI, and for a couple more dollars you could pay for faster internet but the internet speed was acceptable to download and send emails. Desk in room was welcome as it looked over the pool, so I didn't feel claustrophobic in the room while I was working,

The Hotel is off Glade Rd and I-95 so it was easy to find and get to northern part of Broward county where I had my meetings.

Overall I give this hotel a 3Stars and staff was friendly

Room Tip: I took the room that overlook the pool on the 2nd floor. lots of natural light for those of use who...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

GAntonio, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you found our location suitable to your needs and our staff friendly. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Had a great four-day stay here recently. The front desk staff, led by Stephanie, was fantastic- putting up with my inane questions and requests. Got a near-perfect, quiet room. The housekeepers respected my request to NOT touch my room the whole time, but still always inquired if there was anything I needed. Nice hot/cold breakfast, too- good selection, clean dining/serving areas- best one of the four I encountered on my journey through Florida. I will definitely hit this Fairfield Inn again when in the area.

Room Tip: It may be obvious, but I almost always request a top-floor room so I don't hear people clomping...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave S

Dave S, Thank you so much for your glowing review about the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. We take great pride in ensuring all of our guests have a memorable experience, and am so happy it shows. I will gladly pass on your comments to Stefanie and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had to stay at length while work was being done at my house and the staff from the GM to housekeeping made the time feel like I was at home away from home. What ever I needed they accommodated, and was very helpful with rates due to the time I was there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Worldman1000
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Worldman1000,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. I am happy that the staff was able to make you feel at home. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I picked this hotel based on both reviews and price. I would have preferred a place a bit further north but this one was FAR cheaper and had better reviews.
It is right next to the Boca Raton Airport and FAU, but you would never know it. It was amazingly quiet there. The grounds are nicely maintained and the hotel itself although a bit dated was very clean and well kept.
The staff were all friendly and helpful from the front desk to the breakfast servers to the maintenance staff.
The room had a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing board. Bravo to have all in one room AND a large color TV. There was a dehumidifier, I have read the complaints of some guests about that. Well, being a native of south FL, I would say it helped keep the room much more comfortable.
Although I did not use the pool/hot tub; the patio looked nice and there was no "chlorine smell" at all. I wished I'd found time to jump in!
I found the breakfast more than adequate, but I get up early so there was plenty of food. Eggs, turkey bacon, many rolls, breads, fruit, cereal and awesome coffee! My only complaint was the waffle iron area was VERY dirty and it was hard to use being quite a bit off balance. someone could get burned on it. I stayed at a place once that had someone make the waffles, thus avoiding all the mess and chance of a guest getting burned.
There is a large movie plex near by and many restaurants and shopping. it was close enough to the beaches for a pleasant drive.
Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Susan S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in ensuring we provide guests with exceptional service and I am happy this was the case. We hope to serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Staff was welcoming and helpful offering very good tips on local attractions and food venues. Room is pretty standard and very clean, HOWEVER, the separate dehumidifier is a problem. It stands alone in the walkway between the bed and wall. It is noisy and made the carpet around it wet. EVERY room is reported to have one. Management requires them due to the humidity in this area. It was reported the air conditioner alone was insufficient since the guests did not have the air conditioning continually on.
Breakfast had all the usual suspects: make your own waffle, cereal, items to toast, yogurt, etc. The eggs were a surprise, tender and flavorful; not the plastic scramble often offered. Sausage patties and Canadian bacon as well as hard boiled eggs were available as well as fresh fruit salad. Overall, a bit better than "standard fare".

Room Tip: Rooms with beds are important for sleep quality.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

JohnfJohnston,

Thank you so much for such kind words about our staff. We are happy that you were able to enjoy some of local cuisine and attractions. Please know that we do plan to upgrade our HVAC system so we will no longer need the dehumidifiers to keep the rooms comfortable. Hopefully we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel was an excellent accomodation for my family. I traveled to South Florida to relocate for a job, and stayed at this hotel for a 9 days. I have four children and we always needed something, from extra towels to food recommendations. I also brought my dog. The customer service was excellent. If there was something that we needed, they would do everything they could to get it. Michael, Jeff, Stephanie, Crystal, Elisier, and the entire housekeeping staff made sure that all of our needs were taken care of. Our room was a little humid inside, but we were given a humidifier and that made a big difference. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants convenience and comfort at a great price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MrA766

MrA766,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review about Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton. We take great pride in providing great customer service and I am happy that showed. We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield on July 19, 2014. Basic hotel. Clean rooms that could use remodeling and some attention. I was fairly satisfied until I went down for breakfast at 9:30 on a day that they allegedly served until 10. There were approximately 30 people fighting over scraps. It looked like at one point there was a fairly nice breakfast there...scrambled eggs, breads, yogurts, etc But 30 minutes before 10 there was small boxes of cereal left and no milk. Knocked on the door to ask the staff for more food. The lady that answered acted like she was surprised that there was no food and then closed the door never to be seen again until she came out to remove containers and clean. She obviously only cared about getting out of there on time. So if you hope to actually get breakfast, get there early.

Room Tip: Inside the room, there are di-humidifiers. Ours was extremely loud. The hotel has I95 on one sid...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gabby L
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Gabby L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback and use it as a chance to improve. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I will have a discussion with the breakfast staff to ensure that does not happen again. Hopefully we will get to the chance to serve you again in the future.