“Great Value”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Always very good and what a value. great selection and they constantly are filling up the buffet. You will never leave there hungry.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I did not know about the health violations when we went last night. YUK! What's up with that?

This is the second time I have been here. I already reviewed the one in Coral Springs. The Boca restaurant is larger. Seemed to have more selections than the other including the sushi. Sushi was ok, better than Coral Springs. Hot foods were good. Lot of fried food. Hibachi was good with a large selection of sauces to choose from. Very busy at 6:30pm. Nice ambiance, clean, good service. We liked it, again. Be prepared for a large selection of food and come hungry.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I love Sushi and so does my family. This buffet was highly recommended so we headed off for a Sunday lunch with great expectations.
We were sorely disappointed.
There was no Sashimi to be had anywhere and the selection of basic yellow tail, tuna and salmon was it. About 20 styles of rolls and of the 6 I tasted all were bland and nondescript.
So we tried the Tempura which was lumpy and tasted like it was uncooked.
The breaded shrimp were soggy and the spring rolls tasted liked supermarket frozen food.
To top it off the desserts were all stale and the only good one was tapioca.
The best thing was the price @ $14.95 each,
Now I read reviews that cite Health violations and I have to tell you I am not going back.
I will tell those that made the recommendation to look elsewhere!

2  Thank Therandman
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Same, we love it at Shinju, but now we feel taken. After seeing all the violations and the repeats. It was very disturbing. I am truly saddened that they would do this to us.

Please fix this and do some marketing on it so we can return with confidence.

2  Thank Joe R
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We love a sushi buffet, but we will not be going back after looking at all their health violations. There is no excuse for the amount of repeat violations they have.

2  Thank PrudentB