“Really amazing. Way underpriced for the service we recieved!”
Review of Wyndham Boca Raton

Wyndham Boca Raton
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We arrived after five days of solid driving from Seattle to Florida. We had stayed in many dingy motels along the way and were very pleasantly suprised to find our even cheaper hotel was so clean and modern! The beds were magnificent and the hotel staff made us feel right at home. Even though we now live in Boca Raton, we will most likely go back to stay for a mini 'getaway' for some relaxation and good company.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,580)

Reviewed 25 September 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndham for only one night, thank goodness. We stayed on the non-smoking floor and the hallway smelled like smoke and mildew. Our room was decorated nicely and clean however the "window-type" a/c unit was so loud that we could not sleep. We turned on the tv to try and tune out the a/c but we couldn't even hear the television over it. Also, because it was a "window-type" a/c the room was so humid that the paper the bill was on was actually damp. There are to many nice hotels in this same area to stay at this hotel. The did very little to upgrade this hotel except some of the furniture and bathroom sink from the Holiday Inn that it use to be.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2009

hotel is at the best location in boca raton, very relaxing courtyard with the best
bedding, similar to my home. we had a superb stay and walked or requested the
cpmplimentary shuttle after enjoying dinner and drinks at a very popular fine
dinning location. the staff was very pleasant and quick to assist . starbucks and
BoVA on this location, too. All the best,!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2009

Typically like Wyndham product so tried this newer hotel when traveling on business in Boca Raton. Was not happy with stay. Error in billing, not friendly staff and was not impressed by hotel not a quality Wydham for the area. Will not be back, looks ,like they took Holiday inn and just painted a "PIG"

Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2009

The location is right on the money, the front desk guys were very helpful....great pool,nice restaurants on property....the room was very big and comfy.....i will be back again ....

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2009

I've given this hotel an overall excellent rating. From its convenient location close to the I-95 with a nearby mall, numerous restaurants including The Cheesecake Factory, (my favorite).
I stayed in one of the suites on the ground floor, 2 rooms each with a flat screen TV, a desk, sofa and chair, a small kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, sink. The balcony off the bedroom faced the beautifully landscaped pool area.
The staff was great, always polite and eager to help. Special thanks to Russell, Stephen,Peter and Jeff who helped to make my stay enjoyable including printing places of interest for me complete with driving directions.
I would definately stay here again, and definately recommend others to stay here. You can't go wrong.

Elliot from Montreal

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2009

I recently traveled on business to the Boca Raton area and stayed at teh Wyndham Garden hotel, near Town Center. The location is great, near I-95 and the main Mall, and lots of shops and restaurants. The hotel is all-new and has that clean, updated feel to it. What is great about this hotel, as opposed to so many of those 'box hotels,' is that you feel like you are always outside. The lobby is airy, open and full of light with cool, kind of Zen-like. Many of the rooms are reached by walking outside and you can walk through the gorgeous pool area, to get to the hotel's restaurant. There are many nooks and crannies where a guest can sit and read or do business, or just get away from everyone. There are two business centers, with great computers and Wifi is available free in the rooms. My room was large, with a big comfy King bed and nice flat screen TV. When I travel on business, I like a separate desk, away from the bed, to work on and this room had it along with a frig and microwave. I got take out from Bova Cucina (the restaurant) and ate on my balcony overlooking the pool, a beautiful fountain and palm trees. Not so bad for a business trip! The staff was great and helpful. I don't really have any negative things to say. I heard this htoel was going to offer a special wing of rooms just for women business travelers, so we feel safe and pampered. Plenty of free parking.This is definite thumbs-up place to anyone to stay.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business