“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Cold Town USA
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 30 November 2010

Only issue I had there was I got there they told me that my room was sold out and I needed to come back in a few hours. This is not what you want to hear after a long trip. One in the room it was nice. The second day I used special soap that I brought from home and the housekeeping tossed it out. Then the next day I come into the room and there is an ant army in my room. I know this is very common in FL but, not very nice to see in a nice hotel! I was up the whole night concerned I would bring these ants home. My sleep was not good. The bed was not comfortable and house keeping will toss out anything that is not put away which I have never experienced before in a hotel and I travel all the time. It was a nice hotel and if the staff would take responsibility for their actions then the hotel would be a Excellent hotel. And I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this review, 1 December 2010
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and concerns about our property. If your arrival was after 3pm, there would certainly be no reason not to have checked you in immediately and I have addressed that with the Front Desk. I have also addressed you other concerns with the housekeeping associates to ensure that they are corrected now and for the furture. I am delighted that you plan to return, and look forward to meeting you in person on your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Turkish first
new jersey
Reviewed 14 November 2010

After checking out from the Embassy suites due to the fact that their pool was designed to never get any sun, we decided to try the Wyndam. We had stayed there years ago when it was a Holiday Inn. The hotel has been entirely rennovated and the pool area is more attractive than ever. Great location and you can walk to restaurants and the Towne Center Mall. "Andrew" greeted us as we arrived and in additon to being the bell man, he functions as good will ambassador. The room was clean, and the bedding excellent. The fitness room was acceptable. The pool area is great. I would like to compliment the management , as there were a few rowdys on our floor. We called down to the main desk and were told it is being handled. It really was. Hotel staff stayed on the floor and at the main lobby until these guests were removed. It was handled very well and it is clear that the safety of the guests matters. Simply put the switch to the Wyndham saved our trip

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this review, 16 November 2010
Thank you for your very kind comments which I have shared with all of the associates and Andrew, our bellman. We look forward to many more visits and I hope to meet you in person on your next visit!
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I have been in the hotel industry for over 25 years...what a wonderful find in Boca Raton. It had been years since I had been to the area and I could not have found a cleaner, more hospitable place to stay. The pool and courtyard with plants and fountains are beautiful. Even the parking area is wonderfully landscaped. The staff equalled that of 5-star properties, remembering our name and making us feel very welcome. Andrew at the door is a wonderful asset to this property. The beds and linens were very comfortable...wonderful after a day of trekking around South Florida (as was the hot tub). The location was very convenient to major roadways without a lot of traffic noise. We were visiting family that now lives in the area and we will definitely be back. Three days was not nearly enough!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Thank you for your very kind comments which I have shared with all of the associates and Andrew. We look forward to many more visits and I hope to meet you in person on your next visit!
Bay City, Michigan
Reviewed 1 November 2010

My husband and I traveled from Michigan to attend our son's graduation. The hotel was amazing! Staff was very helpful and friendly from check in to check out. The room was very clean. There was even a small gift basket waiting for us upon check-in. We had a room that overlooked the outdoor pool, the view was breath taking! We would stay her again in a second!! Loved the whole experience!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the kind comments which I have shared with the staff. I hope that your son is attending graduate school or relocating here to work so that you will continue to visit Boca Raton and the hotel. We look forward to your next visit!
Florida
Reviewed 23 October 2010

Have stayed here three times since my review of June,2010. It just keeps getting better. Had the opportunity to use the pool and hot tub this trip. What a relaxing place that is. Clean, quiet (except for the few seconds that the jets come in to land) - just great. I discovered the lemonade and cookies in the lobby during the afternoon. I'll vote for that. Somehow, these fine folks to an outstanding place and made it better. Bravo..

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the kind comments which I have shared with all of our associates. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel, and I personally look forward to meeting you in person on your next visit!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My husband and I stayed at here for two nights prior to leaving on a cruise. It has exceptionally clean and the staff was wonderful. We spent quite a bit of time at the pool and that area was kept beautiful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the kind comments which I have shared with the staff. I trust you and your husband also enjoyed your cruise. We look forward to your next visit with us!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2010

I stayed at the hotel last week and when I booked the hotel I have to say I wasn't expecting a whole lot. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised-that the feel of the hotel was of a small elegant boutique hotel with all the special amenities. The staff was friendly and very welcoming especially to my four year old son. They went out of their way to make him and my wife fell special-Thank You! I'm really glad we chose your hotel!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
KenKaylor, General Manager at Wyndham Boca Raton, responded to this review, 6 August 2010
Thank you for the kind comments which I have shared with the staff. We look forward to your next visit!