Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton
Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$98
Courtyard
US$195
US$165
  • Pool
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$110
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$216
US$140
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$546
US$479
US$406
US$357
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskdelray beachroom was cleanconvenient locationeasy accessthe staff was friendly and helpfulstay there againnice hotelbreakfast buffethome away from homebusiness tripking bedomeletnice poolfitness centersouth floridahgi
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Wow - what can I say? From the moment I walked in to the facility, I was treated like royalty.
Giovanni at the front desk was so warm and friendly, and made sure I felt welcome and "at home".
The lobby is beautifully decorated and welcoming.
My room was exquisite, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
The following morning I met the GM, Michelle. What a lovely person!
The staff here cannot do enough to please you, and no detail is overlooked.
Nothing is too much effort.
I will be staying here again and again, and recommending this hotel without a doubt.
Thank you to everyone that made my stay so perfect and enjoyable!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hello Wendylime,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. We appreciate your feedback and positive review and I am happy to know that we were able to make you happy. Thanks for the kudos for the staff - that makes their day. We look forward to your next visit.

See you soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room was a bit smaller than a typical Hilton Garden Inn, however it was fine for myself and daughter. We did not have time for breakfast in the morning, but it looked good. I enjoyed the Starbucks coffee they had available to go. I also really liked the Keurig pot in the room. One of the preferences I set on my HIlton profile is extra towels. They definitely delivered on that. I rarely actually have extra towels in my room, however this time they provide me with four extra towels in my room without having to ask. Hotels getting the small details like that makes me very happy and willing to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for the kind feedback and great comments. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience from check in to check out and everything in between. We love the addition of the Keurigs in the rooms and are happy to know that you enjoy it as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We left a terrible hotel where we had rsvp and viewed room and left! We were going to book online with Hilton then but instead called 800 number to see if there was availability cause it was already 9 pm which there was. We didn't book over phone cause of car trouble and wanted to make sure we could get there. Well once we did, we were greeted and dealt with expectedly. Given a great rate which included breakfast. Room had super comfy bed/linens and ice cold air. Ice and vending machine right at beginning of hall. Garbage was full and was still full at 10 am?? Breakfast bar was missing labels of what everything was but the service made up for it. The omelet was delicious and they had many healthy choices available. After breakfast we spent 1.5 hours at pool before heading home 1.5 hours north. This is a great hotel and we will be back. ps join the Honors and get your free water bottles upon check in too!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lori V.

I am happy to hear that despite a negative stay at another hotel that we were able to turn that around for you. We appreciate the feedback and the positive review. You can count on us to provide a clean room and great service. We will see you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The employees of the hotel were cheerful and helpful. The room was clean, fresh and comfortable. The breakfast buffet at the restaurant was good. The location is near 95. we visited Morikami Gardens and saw a music show at the Sunset Cove Amphitheater.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear karenh,

Thank you for your kind comments and the review of the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very comfortable, clean rooms. The staff was outstanding and always willing to help. Very friendly. The food was good and when an order of mine was made incorrectly, they compenstated the meal for me. Even though what I had received was also very good. I would most certainly go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Thank Catherine E. C
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and certainly hope to see you again very soon.