“Right price for this quality hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Patchogue, New York
“Right price for this quality hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in Hilton's around the world. Price seems to fluctuate from reasonable to ridiculous. This particular stay was an emergency visit for a funeral and finding quality and affordable accommodations in Boca Raton was a welcome surprise.

The hotel is easy to find, right off route 95 and with free parking and free morning coffee as well as nicely appointed rooms, the one day visit was great.

On a negative note, my bathroom could have been a bit cleaner.

The beds were comfortable and the in room amenities made this a future choose for longer stays.

Well done hilton..

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank YCDB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Despite emailing ahead and asking for a room facing the water, I was given one facing the parking lot. Kind of depressing. The hotel was average in everything- average service, average rooms, average location. I was in town for business and found it close to a lot of shopping and the business district. Not bad all things considered. Front desk did not go out of it's way to accomodate in any way. Elevator was under repair and often stood waiting with a large group of people. Common area felt like no a/c was running, very muggy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing water.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the response and for your candid feedback. I am a little confused though, we don't have rooms, which face water. There is a little pond on the side of the building however. It's a little hard to see from the rooms. I do hope that you will choose us again and if so, we can certainly do our best to block a room so that you can see it - I just want to ensure that you have the right hotel.

Michelle Malone
Pickerington, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Wow - what can I say? From the moment I walked in to the facility, I was treated like royalty.
Giovanni at the front desk was so warm and friendly, and made sure I felt welcome and "at home".
The lobby is beautifully decorated and welcoming.
My room was exquisite, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
The following morning I met the GM, Michelle. What a lovely person!
The staff here cannot do enough to please you, and no detail is overlooked.
Nothing is too much effort.
I will be staying here again and again, and recommending this hotel without a doubt.
Thank you to everyone that made my stay so perfect and enjoyable!!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Hello Wendylime,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. We appreciate your feedback and positive review and I am happy to know that we were able to make you happy. Thanks for the kudos for the staff - that makes their day. We look forward to your next visit.

See you soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room was a bit smaller than a typical Hilton Garden Inn, however it was fine for myself and daughter. We did not have time for breakfast in the morning, but it looked good. I enjoyed the Starbucks coffee they had available to go. I also really liked the Keurig pot in the room. One of the preferences I set on my HIlton profile is extra towels. They definitely delivered on that. I rarely actually have extra towels in my room, however this time they provide me with four extra towels in my room without having to ask. Hotels getting the small details like that makes me very happy and willing to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for the kind feedback and great comments. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience from check in to check out and everything in between. We love the addition of the Keurigs in the rooms and are happy to know that you enjoy it as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We left a terrible hotel where we had rsvp and viewed room and left! We were going to book online with Hilton then but instead called 800 number to see if there was availability cause it was already 9 pm which there was. We didn't book over phone cause of car trouble and wanted to make sure we could get there. Well once we did, we were greeted and dealt with expectedly. Given a great rate which included breakfast. Room had super comfy bed/linens and ice cold air. Ice and vending machine right at beginning of hall. Garbage was full and was still full at 10 am?? Breakfast bar was missing labels of what everything was but the service made up for it. The omelet was delicious and they had many healthy choices available. After breakfast we spent 1.5 hours at pool before heading home 1.5 hours north. This is a great hotel and we will be back. ps join the Honors and get your free water bottles upon check in too!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Lori V.

I am happy to hear that despite a negative stay at another hotel that we were able to turn that around for you. We appreciate the feedback and the positive review. You can count on us to provide a clean room and great service. We will see you again soon.

Thank you.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The employees of the hotel were cheerful and helpful. The room was clean, fresh and comfortable. The breakfast buffet at the restaurant was good. The location is near 95. we visited Morikami Gardens and saw a music show at the Sunset Cove Amphitheater.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear karenh,

Thank you for your kind comments and the review of the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very comfortable, clean rooms. The staff was outstanding and always willing to help. Very friendly. The food was good and when an order of mine was made incorrectly, they compenstated the meal for me. Even though what I had received was also very good. I would most certainly go back to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank Catherine E. C
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and certainly hope to see you again very soon.