“So impressed!”

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Minneapolis
“So impressed!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed four nights at this property last week after a horrible - but short - experience at the Marriott Courtyard in Coral Springs. Don't go there!

The Hilton Garden Inn in Boca was a steal for the price. Where else can you get a beautiful room, completely renovated hotel and property, professional service, great food and atmosphere, and perfect location for $89 per night?! It's unheard of! I've been fortunate to stay at some Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental properties, and the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Boca were just as helpful. Everyone you speak to ends the conversation with, "My pleasure," and you are greeted by every single staff member as you walk by. It's little things like that that make it a truly memorable and enjoyable stay.

The room was spotless and well-appointed. The beds were incredibly comfortable and made for a great night's sleep. The room comes with a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker. The bathroom products are Neutrogena, great for anyone with sensitive skin or allergies.

In the lobby, there is always fresh coffee and waters infused with fruit. Late afternoon, the lobby has cookies for the guests. Most surprising, on our floor every afternoon was an assortment of snacks and bottled water for Hilton Honors guests.

I used the exercise room a number of times. There are a couple of treadmills, an elliptical, an incumbent bike, and plenty of weights. There are also little towels to use during the workout.

The pool was being cleaned during our stay so we weren't able to use it. However, I am blissfully happy to know that hotels do drain and clean their pools! It's up and running again, for those on their way to the hotel.

For any future trips to South Florida, this is where we will stay. Thank you for a great experience!

1 Thank jracleveland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Georgia, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My stay was great and would really recommend your hotel to others great job team thanks a million. The pool was being resurface so we could not use it but the overall experience was wonderful. Your cooks as well as the bar tenders are the best.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Spanish Fort, Alabama
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Nice clean hotel, good price, easy on , off I-95. After staying on our trip at a terrible hotel this was fleshing . Loved the fruited water in the lobby, and Starbucks coffee. Also had a Keurig in our room, how nice that was. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Patchogue, New York
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in Hilton's around the world. Price seems to fluctuate from reasonable to ridiculous. This particular stay was an emergency visit for a funeral and finding quality and affordable accommodations in Boca Raton was a welcome surprise.

The hotel is easy to find, right off route 95 and with free parking and free morning coffee as well as nicely appointed rooms, the one day visit was great.

On a negative note, my bathroom could have been a bit cleaner.

The beds were comfortable and the in room amenities made this a future choose for longer stays.

Well done hilton..

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank YCDB
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Despite emailing ahead and asking for a room facing the water, I was given one facing the parking lot. Kind of depressing. The hotel was average in everything- average service, average rooms, average location. I was in town for business and found it close to a lot of shopping and the business district. Not bad all things considered. Front desk did not go out of it's way to accomodate in any way. Elevator was under repair and often stood waiting with a large group of people. Common area felt like no a/c was running, very muggy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing water.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the response and for your candid feedback. I am a little confused though, we don't have rooms, which face water. There is a little pond on the side of the building however. It's a little hard to see from the rooms. I do hope that you will choose us again and if so, we can certainly do our best to block a room so that you can see it - I just want to ensure that you have the right hotel.

Michelle Malone
Pickerington, Ohio
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Wow - what can I say? From the moment I walked in to the facility, I was treated like royalty.
Giovanni at the front desk was so warm and friendly, and made sure I felt welcome and "at home".
The lobby is beautifully decorated and welcoming.
My room was exquisite, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
The following morning I met the GM, Michelle. What a lovely person!
The staff here cannot do enough to please you, and no detail is overlooked.
Nothing is too much effort.
I will be staying here again and again, and recommending this hotel without a doubt.
Thank you to everyone that made my stay so perfect and enjoyable!!

• Stayed July 2014
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Hello Wendylime,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. We appreciate your feedback and positive review and I am happy to know that we were able to make you happy. Thanks for the kudos for the staff - that makes their day. We look forward to your next visit.

See you soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room was a bit smaller than a typical Hilton Garden Inn, however it was fine for myself and daughter. We did not have time for breakfast in the morning, but it looked good. I enjoyed the Starbucks coffee they had available to go. I also really liked the Keurig pot in the room. One of the preferences I set on my HIlton profile is extra towels. They definitely delivered on that. I rarely actually have extra towels in my room, however this time they provide me with four extra towels in my room without having to ask. Hotels getting the small details like that makes me very happy and willing to stay again.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for the kind feedback and great comments. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience from check in to check out and everything in between. We love the addition of the Keurigs in the rooms and are happy to know that you enjoy it as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,