“Wonderful neighborhood gem”

Cross street: 1 block N of Clint Moore off Military Tr
BB Florida
“Wonderful neighborhood gem”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wonderful food on a 3 course fixe prix menu. The selections are broad , something for everyone. You get choice of appetizer, entree and dessert and everything looks great. The portions are decent sized. I get the duck and always have leftovers. This restaurant is a good for any occasion restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank seashel69

Lake Worth, Florida
“A table to eat at”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Josefs Table is a lovely restaurant to walk into. Greeted warmly by name at the door and seated expeditiously. The table was set with a crisp, white tablecloth. On the table was lovely silver wear and glass wear. Our waiter was right there to take drink order and bring bread. What a lovely young man.
We pursued the menu and questioned the waiter on many of the items. He was most helpful in making suggestion giving his personal opinion. His advice held up. All recommendations were good.
Appetizers were good and the entrees were very good. I had roast duck which is a favorite and it was prepared very well. There were two salmons and one lamb chops also at the table. All really enjoyed.

Desserts and capuchin were all very good. The overall experience of the four of us was that we just had a wonderful evening with a good meal and wonderful service.

• Visited July 2014
“great little spot”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a great little spot. The food is fresh and excellent. The service was attentive. It seems like a small owned business and they really go out of their way to provide great service and make you feel welcome. Everything was so fresh on the menu I was very pleasantly surprised. Not one person in my group could stop saying positive comments about our food, and believe me we are a very discerning group. You'll be happy if you go here.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ucfsteven
“A foodie's paradise”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The special summer menu drew us here. We had dined here almost a year ago but since then the head chef changed (for the better I should say). First I had onion soup and since I cannot have gluten I ordered it with no croutons. It was so tasty. I did not want to finish all that gooey cheese as I was feeling guilty. Next the rack of lamb was done perfectly. Desert was 3 scoops of gelato-wow!!
The other dishes served were equally delicious.
Please keep up the superb cooking.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank shelly w
“MOTHERS DAY”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

we had reservations for 4.30 when they opened.was seated immediately with a waiter that was named Paul. He asked if we wanted bottle or regular water. we chose the pre prepared dinner with an apitizer, main dish and desert. my wife ordered the stuffed shrimp (3) which did not amount to much. I ordered the french onion soup. I have had better. not much bread or onions but tasty. my main dish was the duck which was excellent. My wife had the goulosh, made of veal.she ate it all. and then the desert. I had the best and biggest piece of cheesecake that i ever had, while she had a choclate tart.
during the course of the meal, we were visited by the hostess twice asking if everything was allright.We even had the owner come over and introduce himself.
the odd part of the meal was the delivery of the appitizer and the desert by two waiters,but the main dish was brought by our waiter. I inquired and they told me that is their policy. They had a large selection on their menu and the prices were slightly high but they were in a neigborhood surrounded by million dollar homes. We would eat there again for a special occassion.By the time we left which was 6PM the place was full included many tables outside and mostly mature type people

• Visited May 2014