“Have it your way.”

Description: Eat;Kin
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Have it your way.”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I went to Kin Noodle Bar in downtown Boca Raton on a week night. I had driven by many time but never went in. I decided to go recently and I was quite surprised. I had some deep fried octopus which was excellent but the Tom Yum was superb. You can customize your order so I had beef and shrimp with scallions,lemongrass,mushrooms and spinach . I has it over thin rice noodles and a spicy Tom Yum and it was excellent. Way to much food to finish so it made an excellent lunch the next day. Prices are moderate, service was good and the facilities are very clean.

• Visited December 2013

Boca Raton, Florida
“Horrible Soup. Horrible sauces for gyoza and dumplings”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I've eating in many Asian Restaurants and lived in Asia. This was the worst! I asked to speak to the owner or manager and she was too busy even after saying the reason was because the food was horrible ! I said I'll pay for my appetizers and drinks but not the 3 main courses and the waitress said we ordered it and SHE would have to pay for it. Give me a break...

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious food!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Visiting a friend in Boca and we ordered take out from Kin. Everything was sooooo good! We all ordered different entrees and shared. Best noodle place I've ever tried! You wont be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013
West Bloomfield
“Great Thai noodles in Boca”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Ordered carryout from Kin Noodle shop tonight. It was delicious. We requested light oil and they actually listened. Our meals were full of flavor and NOT swimming in oil. The portions were generous-enough to share. We love Thai food, especially GOOD Thai, and this ranks high on the list.

• Visited March 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“fantastic food at a bargain price”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I just had a great meal at Kin Noodle Bar. This place is a well-kept secret right on Federal Highway in Boca Raton, just south of Mizner. We ordered the tom kha with shrimp and the glass noodles with chicken. Both were very tasty and the portions were generous. The glass noodle dish had plenty chicken along with broccoli, carrots and other vegetables. The flavors of both entrees were truly outstanding. I will be going back here often!

• Visited January 2013