“"Suffering Slowly"” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boomers!

Boomers!
Ranked #8 of 15 Fun & Games in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Laser Tag, Spinzone Bumper Cars, Rock Wall, Arcades, and a Kiddie Go Kart Track, Boomers is the perfect place for fun!
Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“"Suffering Slowly"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This place has been on the decline for quite some time now. I would say if you under 5 yrs old this place would blow your mind ..other then that I wouldn't waste my time or money. It is very costly for what is offered. There are other up and coming attractions in S. Florida that will put boomers to a final rest.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Issiah O
CraigStieglitz, General Manager at Boomers!, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Hi Issiah,

I appreciate your review. We are always working at improving our location. We have many fun attractions for guests of all ages. We also offer great unlimited all day discounted passes on Tuesday and Thursday. Check out our website for more details.

Indianapolis, Indiana
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“A Fun Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

If you are a college student, with your id, check out the deal they have for you. We had a great time at Boomers. The only complaint I would have is that the employees that were running the go carts were allowing so few people on at a time. They would only use one line of cars and therefore the line was long and slow. The planes coming and going are kind of cool!

Visited January 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Laser tag nothing else”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

The laser tag is OK. The rest is not worth it. The cars are not that fast and the video games are just OK.

West Palm Beach, Florida
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Birthday fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Choose Boomers for my son's 5th birthday party. Front desk girl was almost happy which is not a big deal. It's a boring job, I get it. For $70 I got 3 1/2 hours of fun for my 8 year old daughter and my son. Laser Tag, bowling only since it was raining and all the games they can play. Boomers was cleaner than I thought it might be and games were up to date and new. Great that they serve beer for the adults. Food was not terrible, not great either, don't misunderstand. Maybe eat after at local restaurant would be better choice like I did. Laser Tag was fun and organized. Bowling a little dark and dirty and needs some love. Overall my 5 & 8 year old had a great time which is all that matters. Not crowded when you get there early. When we were leaving at 1:00 much busier. Opens at 10:00 so get there early..

1 Thank PKexperience
Deerfield Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun way to entertain kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

First of all. Look for a coupon online. We spent $10 for $27 worth of games: Laser tag, Mini Golf, and water bumper cars. Wow, it was cheaper than going to a movie and the kids got to work off a lot of energy. Kids were exhausted and had a fabulous time.

Visited April 2014
CraigStieglitz, General Manager at Boomers!, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Hi Diane,

I am very glad to hear that your kids had a great time at the park. We are always looking to make great memories for our guests. Don't forget to join our discount club on our website for more promotions and discounts. Hope to see you back at the park in the very near future.