“No need to leave the property”

The blue at the Boca Resort
Ranked #49 of 831 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The blue is located on the 27th floor of the tower at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, serving New American food and drink. Executive Chef Christie Tenaud creates dishes both sophisticated and contemporary, with some unexpected flavors and modern takes on the classics.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Once at the hotel, it's so convenient to stay. We decided to try Lucca and were very pleased. They had a nice variety, including gluten free & whole wheat pasta, along with several other Italian options. Nice wine selection too. Excellent service in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

WATCH YOUR ASH cigar club mixes up our diners on the last wed of the month. The food is just excellent, the service excellent, the ambiance relaxing, just the epitome of Fine Dining.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The hostess was kind enough to seat myself and my 2 kids 10 minutes before the kitchen closed. Our waiter, whose name I wish I could remember, confirmed the few apps and salad I'd ordered was just the right amount of food to enjoy family style. We walked out sated, not stuffed, a little happier -- at least me -- for having had the chance to enjoy a couple nice glasses of pinot after a long travel day.
Great service, nice menu, good wine list.
Solid.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The food here was outstanding and so was the service. They even went next door to Bar Luna to get me a special drink that only one bar tender there knew how to make.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Can't say anything bad, wonderful food, excellent service. I probably will return if I'm in the area again