“An ideal way to experience South Florida”

Palm Breeze Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a relaxing & fun sail aboard our 55 catamaran sailing yachts. Snorkeling, sailing, fishing, swimming, cruising,scuba diving,Boca Lake Party cruises, Poker Runs, Powerboat thrill rides, bar hop cruises, team building, Bahamas, Intracoastal cruises,lunch & dinner cruises, birthday, barmitzvahs, anniversary, weddings, bachelor, graduation parties,teen parties, kids camp, sailing instruction & more. Call for your customized quote and weekly cruising schedule, Boca Raton, Miami, Ft.Lauderdale, Delray, Palm Beach, Jupiter.
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An ideal way to experience South Florida”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I have had the opportunity to sail on the Palm Breeze a few times and it has always been a great experience. From the office staff to the crew, they make sure you have a safe and enjoyable trip. Whether you are on a private party or with a group of people you have never met you are sure to have a lot of fun!!

3 Thank JeanMM123

Highland Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great outing, a must do!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Fantastic time! Great crew, fun and friendly. Lovely sailing day. Very safe and professional, good music too.

1 Thank Cathy M
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great way to spend an afternoon”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

To be truthful, I wasn't really interested in going on the catamaran. I had a total misconception of what it was but I am so glad I went. The scenery was beautiful and the crew was very personable, especially the younger guy who could not have been more helpful. Great music, great time, great way to end our visit with our guest!

3 Thank krzy954
Highland Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Boating That's A Blast!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I'm a Boater and I LOVE BOATING!.....I've been out with Palm Beach Charters, several times.....Corporate events, Private Birthday parties.........And it's always FUN!...Management is efficient and easy to deal with......It's soo nice to Relax and feel the wind in your hair....(And leave the driving to some one else! LOL)....The crew is great, and has always made it a good time with GOOD Music.....We've even caught fish off the back of the sailboat!........I highly recomend this attraction even for a Walk up Day Sail......When you want to relax, AND Have fun.

Visited June 2012