“Service needs CPR”

Cross street: East Camino Real
Boca Raton, Florida
“Service needs CPR”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, but- slow service and table turnovers. servers repeatedly asking each other for table numbers when running food and seemed lost during Sunday brunch . Not at table insuring proper service.

“Nice Breakfast!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great location! Inside/Out sitting, very good food. Nice place for a early breakfast. The Meyer Global Group enjoy having early meeting there.

Visited May 2014
Boca Raton
“Great Brunch Spot”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Excellent salads, sandwiches and brunch items - and very generous portions. Just had another amazing Sunday brunch. The food is consistently fresh and interesting, and the coffees and mimosas are a perfect for a relaxing weekend. Breakfast items come with a light side salad which is perfect. Gets a bit busy, and once again we had to put our name on a list - but the line moved quickly and we only waited 10-15 minutes for a nice table indoors. A very nice family morning.

Visited June 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
“The Beautiful Buffalo”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My friend and I were in Boca to attend an event at the Boca Museum of Art and wanted some dinner afterward. We drove around a bit looking for somewhere, and the words "Italian Bakery" jumped out at us from a storefront. We noticed there were a lot of people around, so we went in just to "take a look". The bakery items were enticing, and the coffee smelled yummy, so we decided to come back for dessert, but we were hungry for something of substance, We were just about to leave when my friend asked one of the staff if Saquella served meals. She offered menus, and a table, and we immediately decided on the same meal: Buffalo burgers, with thick slices of Brie, and a sunny side up egg, served with garlic aoli, on a brioche. Oh.my.goodness! Those burgers were delicious, moist, and big enough to have half for dinner and half for lunch the next day. Well, at least my friend had leftovers; I gobbled mine up! I enjoyed a hot quinoa side dish, and my friend enjoyed some nice sauteed sweet potatoes. We couldn't resist sharing the Rustic Tart for dessert, a marvelous combination of pears and blueberries in a simple tart...very tasty. I can't wait to go back! The service was very nice...friendly and hospitable. We stayed til closing time, but never once felt rushed. The only thing I could ask for is for the chandeliers to be cleaned. I know that doesn't have anything to do with the taste of the food, but it does something for the ambiance of a place to have everything sparkling, and chandeliers should really shine. It would be a simple fix that would add so much to patrons' enjoyment of the place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Laura H
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic breakfast place!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I've been here three times & this is my FAVORITE place for breakfast! Server was awesome & knows the menu! Healthy options that are delicious! Love the outdoor seating and even on very warm days it seem cool on the patio! I highly recommend it! We drive 20 miles to eat breakfast here!

Visited June 2014