“Exhilarating!! I was the pilot!!”

Boca Raton Helicopters
Ranked #14 of 19 Tours in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: Boca Raton Helicopters is Located at Boca Raton Airport (KBCT). We offer helicopter tours and helicopter rides as low as $50 per-person.We have 7 set tours to choose from or you can create your own tour.We also specialize in aerial photography and flight training.So, if you want to become a professional pilot, capture breath-taking pictures, or just looking for an unforgettable experience, Boca Raton Helicopters is South Florida’s best choice for professional helicopter services and training.
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!! I was the pilot!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

What an experience!!
I have always wanted to go on a helicopter...and it's been a dream to actually fly one!
Well...Boca Raton Helicopters made that come true!!
We found their details on tripadvisor, called and booked a tour.
We were offered a variety of tours, we opted for the 15min tour with an additional fee for me to pilot the helicopter.
The location is easy to find, the pilot meets you at the private airport and takes you to the helicopter.
I was given instructions on how to pilot the helicopter...got in..and off we went.
This is the only way to see Boca Raton...from above!!!
We saw the beautiful houses, waterways, golf courses and beaches.
It was an exhilarating experience!!!

Visited July 2013