“Tried one dish tried and won't go back”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiki's Asian Bistro
Ranked #273 of 814 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Asian
Miami Beach, Florida
“Tried one dish tried and won't go back”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I only ordered one dish, take out, and it was so awful (cashew chicken) that I are part because I was really hungry, but threw the rest out.

A friend asked why I was not saving it for lunch the next day, and I would not eat it twice. Once was enough.

HUGE disappointment -- did not taste good at all. Have had many, many cashew chickens all over Palm Beach County and, without a doubt, this was the worst.

We ordered from a job I was working on -- and I saw the delivery guy keep coming, so it is possible there is other food people like - unless it's just convenient. But I was not impressed and I rarely dislike something so much that I actually throw it away.

• Visited May 2013

Boca Raton, Florida
“Great delivery sushi!”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Best Asian delivery experience I've ever had. The wait time is a little long, but it's worth it for some of the best tasting and best priced sushi and sashimi I've ever tasted. Very tender and fresh. I also can vouch for their vegetable pad thai. My husband and I have ordered from them several times and have not been disappointed.

• Visited October 2012