“Make Your Own Fast Food Asian Style”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #402 of 803 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Make Your Own Fast Food Asian Style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Build your dishes, layer at a time. At the till, choose your base, select your meat or fish topping, and then designate your sauce. Voila! You have your Pei Wei special, just the way you like it. Brown rice, or fried rice, or white rice or salad, or noodles on the bottom - make your pick. Shrimp or chicken or pork or beef in the middle. Sweet or spicy, whatever on top. Decide and tell the cashier, it will be delivered to your table within a few minutes. Very simple, reasonably priced, infinitely variable, the way you like it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mark W

Boca Raton
“P.F. Chang fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Just as good as PF Chang - but less money and quicker in and out. I like spicy food and I am never disappointed.

Visited March 2013
“Yum..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I just went here for the first time.. I got the new pepper chicken with rice.. I loved it! I think it's way better than the other fast food Chinese restaurants! Very clean, quick, nd proficient! They cook food where u can see them. Waited no longer than ten minutes before they brought us our food! Spectacular... It actually was Delicious!! They cooked it perfectly, crispy outside but tender, right amount of spice nd sauce. I'm not easy to please and I was impressed! Hope your dish is as good as my was;-)

• Visited March 2013
“Bland Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Chinese food can be quite a treat, but not here. Bland, dull, uninspired fare. The food at this chain cannot compare to local, family-owned Chinese restaurants.

• Visited August 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Not as good as PF Changs.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Mongolian Beef and chicken with cashew nuts. Make mongolian beef was tough and the chicken cashew nuts was grisely. This is not my first visit to this visit to this location. My wife at this point refuses to go back, she like chicken and everytime we get a chicken dish they come out the same way fattie / grisely. I can understand why an Asian restaurant chain owned by PF Changs cannot maintain same level of quality as PF Changs?