“Perfection!”
Review of Jazziz Nightlife

Jazziz Nightlife
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Went in last Sunday...had a few apps at the bar. Was just a quick stopover before my husband and I went to the movies...Long story short, we missed the movie. The bartender(I forget his name...young guy, with a beard) was so charming. We ended up losing track of time, and staying. All's well that ends well, though! We'll see the movie eventually, but was worth missing! If you're in Mizner Park, do yourself a favor...Stop in Jazziz!!!

1  Thank A W

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Great place to have dinner and listen to amazing artists perform some great Jazz!! Our dinner was fabulous. I had the halibut and it was cooked perfectly, husband had the red snapper and again perfection!! We will definitely return ~ Thanks Jazziz for a great night!

2  Thank tlc3chic
Reviewed 21 June 2013

ok, so this is my first review where I didn't give 5 stars, but they need to tweek the tude a bit. I take some responsibility because I didn't learn about the show in time to purchase the Premier tix at $ 95 per, hopefully next time I will be quicker on the draw. I did purchase 2 tix which cost me $137, which I have no problem with, however I do take exception when I buy a ticket, only to have to sit in a courtyard outside, to watch the band through a window, and they dodn't even pipe the sound outside, yea Bizzare !!!
The club is nice, accoustics are good. Funny to watch the pretentious crowd snapping on 1 and 3. I went inside to watch the show, but was told to stand aside, these people eating dinner behind this glass booth paid alot for their seats, meanwhile, the band is cookin, and these idiots are sitting there texting, nice.
Food was fine, however don't ask for any substitutions, like anything other than fries with your burger, because the answer will ne NO!
Bottom line, the place brings in great music, and I really hope they make it because there are no other Jazz venues around, but one word of asvise, check the pretentious tude, you never know who you're catering to.

2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We recently saw Bobby Caldwell (a fabulous concert) and it was our first time at Jazziz but not our last. We loved the location and the ambiance of Jazziz. Great menu options for dinner at all price ranges but they need better appetizer options. And the accustics were excellent for the performance. Drinks were not inexpensive but a generous pour. The decor was very nice and an excellent location for a date night or entertaining clients. While S FL is "casual attire" at most places, would suggest you dress more nicely and you will feel more comfortable. The pricing of tickets was unclear to us if you don't want a table (we wanted a table for dinner) and would rather sit at the bar or on their outside terrace. Make sure to get more details about seating options when you purchase tickets. Not a place for children.

1  Thank DogLovers1930
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Jazziz is cool because it feels more like an event than just dinner.
The live Jazz music was great...musicians change all the time so its not boring.
Jazz stylings make the experience more of a "show" and it attracts alot of the locals who are a "show unto themselves!" LOL ---so people watching is part of the fun.
The ambiance is "supper club like" and you can see the live entertainment from most locations.
There is a stage and great lighting.
If you enjoy the CIGAR ROOM in the back u can watch the musicians on live simulcast on a huge screen!
Outside bar was busy on Saturday night...actually the entire place was busy and standing room only.
Our waitress was good. Chris(manager?) helped us and was VERY accomodating. He made our night by assisting us. However the blonde senior citizen who works as a hostess is rude and short with guests. She was the only person who made me want to turn around and leave! But glad we stayed as everyone else was great---she is not a good representative of the establishment...
As for the food...... too Nuveau for me but I am picky----smalll portions but most in my party enjoyed it. Their burger is not all beef---it has ground short ribs in it...I dont eat pork so getting a burger was not an option. I wanted chicken but it all is made "on the bone" ---another no no for me. Love red snapper----was going to get it but it was made with a shellfish broth...dont eat shellfish----so I ended up with a pizza. It was fine- I will return to Jazziz but not because of the food. I will return for the experience.