“Jazzizz!”
Review of Jazziz Nightlife

Jazziz Nightlife
Reviewed 22 March 2014

THis place has major music stars from the recent past and way back as well! We saw Gino Vannelli there not long ago...He was a major jazz singer from the 70's and 80's - WOW!! That boy can still belt them out....The place is both a full fledged night club and full service restaurant as well!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I only stopped in to see Gino Vanelli. I could have stayed outside the patio as other people did but I paid to go in and reminisce. The atmosphere was not too bad, actually quite nice and intimate. The drink was a little watered down and pricey but it is Boca after all. I was a little annoyed because the bartender ignored me and tried to play it off. I will go again simply because its an older crowd enjoying life and not too loud. There is valet parking which is relatively cheap, otherwise there is public parking. Bring your wallet, you will need it.

1  Thank Apen33
Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a great night Wednesday At Jazziz.Great seats,Great food,and the great Gino Vanelli.I saw him last year on opening night-and this show was just as great as last years show.The band was even tighter then last year(if that's possible)I can't wait till he comes back again.I also would like to see Manhattan Transfer.I missed them this year as I was out of town.
All in all-Jazziz is a fabulous venue.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Beautiful inside and good food. I love the atmosphere... not that big but big enough if you get there early for a show or for dinner. Sometimes there is a fee to see entertainment. But if you get there early for dinner, then it's not a fee.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We saw that Kyle Eastwood and his band were on last night and had to go. Kyle and the band were amazing. We bought VIP seats at $65 each which got us a small table for two in the area immediately in front of the stage with a direct and close up view of the band, but next time we go (and we will back, soon) we'll go for the general seating option. The views from there are good enough at the much reduced price, and the menus/service are the same. Most of those asked to be there and seated by 6.00 for dinner were gathered outside still at 6.10 as the band was delayed in its sound check and the management didn't want us in. A bit of downer to start with, but once in, the service and food were great, although we were aware that around us some tables were experience slow service. The serving staff seemed poorly managed - wrong food to wrong tables, etc. For us though, this is an absolute must for live entertainment in South Florida. Great job Fagien brothers. Looking forward to Sheila E on April 6th!!