“Excellent music venue.”
Review of Jazziz Nightlife

Jazziz Nightlife
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Boca Raton has long needed a great music venue like this.

Great artists, good food, and great atmosphere.

Menus could be a bit more varied, but good none the less.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you are a music lover, foodie and enjoy the night life and action, then this is an entertainment venture that you will truly enjoy. Top name entertainers perform during the week at ticketed prices. Local musicians provide music for your listening , dining and dancing pleasure on other nights. The menu selections and food preparation are beyond reproach. Jazziz Nightlife has celebrated its first year since opening and has been a great success.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

THis place has major music stars from the recent past and way back as well! We saw Gino Vannelli there not long ago...He was a major jazz singer from the 70's and 80's - WOW!! That boy can still belt them out....The place is both a full fledged night club and full service restaurant as well!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I only stopped in to see Gino Vanelli. I could have stayed outside the patio as other people did but I paid to go in and reminisce. The atmosphere was not too bad, actually quite nice and intimate. The drink was a little watered down and pricey but it is Boca after all. I was a little annoyed because the bartender ignored me and tried to play it off. I will go again simply because its an older crowd enjoying life and not too loud. There is valet parking which is relatively cheap, otherwise there is public parking. Bring your wallet, you will need it.

1  Thank Apen33
Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a great night Wednesday At Jazziz.Great seats,Great food,and the great Gino Vanelli.I saw him last year on opening night-and this show was just as great as last years show.The band was even tighter then last year(if that's possible)I can't wait till he comes back again.I also would like to see Manhattan Transfer.I missed them this year as I was out of town.
All in all-Jazziz is a fabulous venue.