“Tony's Private Club, All Welcome”

Dominic's I Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #97 of 832 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Tony and his terrific crew of waiters always make you feel welcome in their place. They take hospitality seriously, with excellent pizza and salad. Reasonable carafes of wine, and full range of modest, local neighborhood Italian fare. Never a bad meal, always fun, tasty, and too much food.

2  Thank Mark W

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This place is old style, if you finish your meal we didn't do our jobs type of place. The service was some of the finest I've ever had, it's like you are an actual guest.

1  Thank gideeup6
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Visited most recently on a Thursday evening and we got a table for our group pretty quickly, but 4-tops were in high demand. Their menu is predictable, but their presentation is awesome. Stuffed artichoke app took up an entire soup bowl where it was served with butter sauce underneath, so easy dipping. Tortellini, clams, calamari, veal were all excellent. Love how they display the actual plated specials on the front counter. I seldom take a doggie-bag, but I had to! Wish I had room for their cannoli...

2  Thank Donna31522
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Every time I visit Boca, we make it a point to eat at Dominic's. The food is consistently excellent. We especially love the chicken parm, chicken/eggplant parm, capellini caprese, and of course, the pizzas. The owner, Tony, offers samples of new pizzas while waiting for your entrees. The service is excellent as well. Not to miss when you are in Boca!

1  Thank excalibur02132
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great pizza, reasonable prices, excellent service, very family style, not noisy, lots of parking (in a small shopping center)

1  Thank Radtrav