“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Toronto, Canada
“Pizza”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I just keep going back for the pizza.
I like this place.
The staff even though overworked is always friendly.
Pizza take out is good too.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank wasntme58

“Tony's Private Club, All Welcome”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Tony and his terrific crew of waiters always make you feel welcome in their place. They take hospitality seriously, with excellent pizza and salad. Reasonable carafes of wine, and full range of modest, local neighborhood Italian fare. Never a bad meal, always fun, tasty, and too much food.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Mark W
DeLand, Florida
“Come hungry”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This place is old style, if you finish your meal we didn't do our jobs type of place. The service was some of the finest I've ever had, it's like you are an actual guest.

1 Thank gideeup6
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Great Italian -- but you might have to wait...”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Visited most recently on a Thursday evening and we got a table for our group pretty quickly, but 4-tops were in high demand. Their menu is predictable, but their presentation is awesome. Stuffed artichoke app took up an entire soup bowl where it was served with butter sauce underneath, so easy dipping. Tortellini, clams, calamari, veal were all excellent. Love how they display the actual plated specials on the front counter. I seldom take a doggie-bag, but I had to! Wish I had room for their cannoli...

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Donna31522
Boston, Massachusetts
“Consistently great!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Every time I visit Boca, we make it a point to eat at Dominic's. The food is consistently excellent. We especially love the chicken parm, chicken/eggplant parm, capellini caprese, and of course, the pizzas. The owner, Tony, offers samples of new pizzas while waiting for your entrees. The service is excellent as well. Not to miss when you are in Boca!

Visited February 2014