“A Must Try in Boca Raton!!”
Review of Tin Muffin Cafe

Tin Muffin Cafe
Ranked #17 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“A Must Try in Boca Raton!!”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I drove by The Tin Muffin and decided to stop. Great Ambiance! We sat at a table on the outside of the building. You really did not feel like you were next to a driveway. We both ordered the soup and 1/2 of a sandwich. The soup was the best split pea soup I have ever had!!! And I love split pea soup!!!! I got the curried chicken and my husband had the tuna sandwich. The bread was wonderful!!! And their ladies restroom is the greatest restroom I have ever been in!! I sent my husband in to look!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MitziMargaret

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Sweet retreat, nice ambiance.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Went for a good friend's birthday celebration. We were greeted by wonderfully attentive staff who helped create a calm and pleasant experience!
I chose the chicken pot pie special and it was terrific. Sampled the meatloaf sandwich, the tuna salad and the chicken salad as well. Also sampled a terrific banana muffin. For the birthday celebration, we had one of the best chocolate cakes I've had in a long time. All were items I will try next time.
If you go there, check out the ladies room. Unsure if the same is done for the gentlemen....but the room is so wonderfully decorated. Words can not explain the sensory experience....a must see. I was told that the room changes decoration in honor of Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas. I want to make sure I remember to plan my next visits to coincide with the changes in decor.
I'd advise coming early, as it is a popular eatery.
I'm a fan and will be back!

• Visited January 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
1,052 restaurant reviews
“Great casual lunch”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Tried for lunch today and was impressed.

Welcome was warm and friendly. We were probably lucky to find a table free at 1.30 p.m. and once seated we noticed that a queue quickly formed.

After ordering a refreshing mint and raspberry tea lemonade we perused the list of specials and ordered our meal. Gazpacho and split pea soups were excellent. The shrimp salad was excellent too (large juicy shrimps and a delicious accompanying banana bread muffin) as was the chicken salad (a house special) on french bread, that ought perhaps to have been crispier.

All in all, we were both agreed this is an excellent lunch spot to which we shall return

• Visited January 2014
wpbeach
“Just great.”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I remember when this cozy little place first opened over 20 years ago, as i had a diner not too far from it. While my place is long gone (tho it was excellent!), TheTin Muffin Cafe endures, with good reason. The food, which I had as recently as several weeks ago, has maintained its consistency all these years, which is to say, it is just wonderful. The salads, soups and especially desserts!, are all top notch and would do Martha and Ina very proud. EVERYTHING I've ever had here , from the tuna salad to the soups, to the muffins to the cakes, are all the type of food that Miss Stewart would turn out in her kitchen, with attention to detail, seasonings, herbs, etc..that make it all exceptional. Their salad platters are not only visually a work of art, but their wonderful dressings and addition of your choice of their fresh baked daily muffins make them very enjoyable. They also have several daily specials, such as chicken pot pie, which all look wonderful. There is also enough variety for my more vegetarian tastes. Their cakes! (which I am salivating over as I write this) are just amazing..moist, dense, homemade, and incredible. In closing I will only add that it's a good thing this place isn't closer to me, or I would be broke all the time. If I HAD to add one slightly negative comment, it is that, because of seating and acoustics, this small cozy little pad can get NOISY, but this is not something that would keep me from frequenting this wonderful place with such delicious food and, I might add, wonderful and attentive service. Absolute 5 stars out of 5 stars!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank franklymrspankly
“Awesome”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Cute little cafe, excellent service (ask for Debbie) and just great food!!!! I had the broccoli cheddar quiche with salad and ice scream cake for dessert! And of course the muffins!!!!! It was great! Loved it! Must try!!!!!

• Visited September 2013