“Best spa!!”
Review of Skin Apeel Day Spa

Skin Apeel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Named South Florida's Best Holistic Spa / skincare boutique. Awarded Best Skin Care two years consecutive. Nominated Best Facial by guests traveling the distance for spa results and pure products. The neighborhood spa's reputation is built on genuine customer service. Effective organic facials, specialty massages, hygienic manicure/ pedicures, aromatherapy, energetic acupuncture, homeopathy and nutritional counseling. Exclusive products, Jane Iredale mineral make up, artisan jewelry and unique spa gifts. Emphasis on custom skin solutions with beauty through wellness holistic approach. This top day spa in Boca Raton caters to more than 8000 loyal happy clients with thirty-six long standing team members claiming Skin Apeel Day Spa as their spa home of choice. Skin Apeel Day Spa-Boca Raton- Accolades -Winner of Boca Raton Best Skin Treatment Awards -Voted Best Facial Boca Raton -5 STAR unanimous fan reviews -#1 Retailer for Arcona, Jane Iredale, Eminence, Epicuren and Jurlique -Voted Best Day Spa - Active supportive spa within community wellness - Founder, Kim Knapp is twice voted Top "Successful Women Entrepreneur" Boca Magazine -National and Local magazine recognition editorials featured for outstanding spa service, exclusive natural products and guest satisfaction Self Magazine, Longevity, Ocean Drive, Boca Magazine, South Florida, Boca Observer, Parklander, Gold Coast, Sun Sentinel News, Boca Business Journal and Boca "In the News". Kim Knapp is the passionate founder and CEO of Skin Apeel Day Spa in Boca Raton, Florida. The spa haven was opened in 1992, the first of its kind in Boca Raton with the focus being a holistic environment committed to exceptional customer service and results. Best Day Spa Boca Raton has earned it's reputation by becoming established exclusively via word of mouth referrals. Spa gift cards are customizable to please everyone on your list and can be purchased for specific services, spa day packages and or dollar denomination. The perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Hanukkah and Christmas. Spa gift packages include the favorite Tension Tamer day inclusive of Antioxidant facial, Aromatherapy massage, Decadent pedicure, Spa manicure and Signature spa lunch. A Spa Reward program for spa spending and guest referrals is in place. A new guest can expect a friendly knowledgeable service team as they enter the inviting neighborhood day spa. Our expert licensed skin care consultants will customize and tailor your facial treatment each time to meet your daily specific needs. The most popular facials include the Microcurrent Non-Surgical Facelift, Hydro Blast Facial, Acne LED Facial, Arcona Organic Enzyme Facial, Eminence AHA Paprika Facial and more. A talented team of licensed massage therapists trained to relieve stress, muscle aches and pains and realign spinal structure deliver professional massage services such as Swedish, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue, Artisan, Lymphatic Brushing, Detox, Raindrop, Bamboo and Hot Stone. Natural nail care can be enjoyed in the day spa's private natural sunlit room. Choose from Restorative, Shellac or Ageless hands manicures. Decadent pedicures opportunities vary with seasonal farmhouse ingredients. Massage pedicure thrones prompt relaxation while pipeless water technology ensures hygenic conditions. Stress reduction Acupuncture and Nutritional Counseling are energetic therapies received by the majority of spa clients. Katharine Morse, an intuitive leader in alternative care treats each person holistically to identify internal imbalances causing external symptoms. Guided imagery supports each energetic session. A new guest can expect to enhance wellness on physical, mental and spiritual levels. This Boca Raton spa caters to men, women and teens seven days each week. Spa specials and events via website
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best spa!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have been going to skin Appeal for years. I have tried other places but always end up coming back. This is an amazing spa!! The staff is always so wonderful & inviting. Plus I always see the same massage therapist (Autumn) who always remembers what is bothering me no matter how long it has been in between visits. The best part is I always leave feel like I'm walking on air. Come check this place out you won't regret it I promise!!!!

Visited May 2014

Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A facial worth the drive”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I live in Miami but I make the hour drive to Boca Raton when I need some pampering. I know that I will always get an unrushed and relaxing facial. As soon as you walk in the doors, you are treated like a queen. They have a special room where you can have tea and snacks while you are waiting or when you are finished. The rooms are all very tastefully decorated in a way that says high class and the beds are very comfortable, they don't shake and squeak when I get on them. The esthetician that does my facials is also a massage therapists which was is a bonus. I've had other facials at other spa's where they have put a mask on me and then left the room to work on someone else. That has never happened to me here. When I had a mask on I received a shoulder massage and a foot massage. She made recommendations for my home care and adjusted the facial based on what I needed. I've never had a bad experience and for me, I won't risk going discount anymore. Hands down it's the best facial I have ever had.

Visited March 2014
Kim K, Owner at Skin Apeel Day Spa, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you Laurie for driving the distance to allow our team to take care of you in the manner that you so deserve. We love being your spa of choice and know we will pamper you soon.
Boca Raton, Florida
“yes- 5 stars !!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I recently enjoyed a half day at Skin Apeel. I found my time there one of the best spa experiences ever. I suggest the Tension Tamer as a great gift to anyone or for yourself to just escape reality.

Visited February 2014
“Bliss and harmony every step of the way.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This was my first time at skin appeal and I have to say it will DEFINITLY not be my last! Right when you walk in you feel at peace and you get a lovely greeting. Kim knapp has been doing this for 22 years and she sure knows what she is doing. Her front desk greets you, and walks you to the "peaceful" room as I call it. They offer you snacks and lovely refreshments. That day I was lucky enough to have lemonade flavored ice cubes with mint tea, and I have to say I had my fair share of carrots, snap peas and crackers with cheese. Once there my lovely facilist Mary came and greeted me. She brought me to our room and was wonderful! Very relaxing and very gentle. I had explained to her that my first ever facial was so painful! And she right away changed my mind that this facial will be nothing like the other one. From the hand and foot massage, to helping me with the burns I have, she was wonderful! I recommend this place for every women! We deserve to be pampered and this place knows how to bring it. Bring yourself and your friends. Even men go and know how great it is! After the facial I took some time to just relax which they have no problem with and offer drinks and snacks again! I was lucky enough to speak to a gentlemen and find out his wife buys him and his son pedicures every month for skin appeal and he won't go anywhere else. By far the most relaxing and attentive spa I've been too. Again I will be back and recommend everyone goes!

Visited February 2014
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skin Apeel Day Spa”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

From the minute you open the door, you feel calm and relaxed and know you will be pampered by the best and most experienced aestheticians in South Florida. I always make a point of booking a service when traveling to the Boca/Delray area. It is my favorite day spa, and I have been going since it opened about 20 years ago. I highly recommend a visit, if you are in the area.

Visited January 2014