“Very Zen”
Review of Skin Apeel Day Spa

Skin Apeel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Named South Florida's Best Holistic Spa / skincare boutique. Awarded Best Skin Care two years consecutive. Nominated Best Facial by guests traveling the distance for spa results and pure products. The neighborhood spa's reputation is built on genuine customer service. Effective organic facials, specialty massages, hygienic manicure/ pedicures, aromatherapy, energetic acupuncture, homeopathy and nutritional counseling. Exclusive products, Jane Iredale mineral make up, artisan jewelry and unique spa gifts. Emphasis on custom skin solutions with beauty through wellness holistic approach. This top day spa in Boca Raton caters to more than 8000 loyal happy clients with thirty-six long standing team members claiming Skin Apeel Day Spa as their spa home of choice. Skin Apeel Day Spa-Boca Raton- Accolades -Winner of Boca Raton Best Skin Treatment Awards -Voted Best Facial Boca Raton -5 STAR unanimous fan reviews -#1 Retailer for Arcona, Jane Iredale, Eminence, Epicuren and Jurlique -Voted Best Day Spa - Active supportive spa within community wellness - Founder, Kim Knapp is twice voted Top "Successful Women Entrepreneur" Boca Magazine -National and Local magazine recognition editorials featured for outstanding spa service, exclusive natural products and guest satisfaction Self Magazine, Longevity, Ocean Drive, Boca Magazine, South Florida, Boca Observer, Parklander, Gold Coast, Sun Sentinel News, Boca Business Journal and Boca "In the News". Kim Knapp is the passionate founder and CEO of Skin Apeel Day Spa in Boca Raton, Florida. The spa haven was opened in 1992, the first of its kind in Boca Raton with the focus being a holistic environment committed to exceptional customer service and results. Best Day Spa Boca Raton has earned it's reputation by becoming established exclusively via word of mouth referrals. Spa gift cards are customizable to please everyone on your list and can be purchased for specific services, spa day packages and or dollar denomination. The perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Hanukkah and Christmas. Spa gift packages include the favorite Tension Tamer day inclusive of Antioxidant facial, Aromatherapy massage, Decadent pedicure, Spa manicure and Signature spa lunch. A Spa Reward program for spa spending and guest referrals is in place. A new guest can expect a friendly knowledgeable service team as they enter the inviting neighborhood day spa. Our expert licensed skin care consultants will customize and tailor your facial treatment each time to meet your daily specific needs. The most popular facials include the Microcurrent Non-Surgical Facelift, Hydro Blast Facial, Acne LED Facial, Arcona Organic Enzyme Facial, Eminence AHA Paprika Facial and more. A talented team of licensed massage therapists trained to relieve stress, muscle aches and pains and realign spinal structure deliver professional massage services such as Swedish, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue, Artisan, Lymphatic Brushing, Detox, Raindrop, Bamboo and Hot Stone. Natural nail care can be enjoyed in the day spa's private natural sunlit room. Choose from Restorative, Shellac or Ageless hands manicures. Decadent pedicures opportunities vary with seasonal farmhouse ingredients. Massage pedicure thrones prompt relaxation while pipeless water technology ensures hygenic conditions. Stress reduction Acupuncture and Nutritional Counseling are energetic therapies received by the majority of spa clients. Katharine Morse, an intuitive leader in alternative care treats each person holistically to identify internal imbalances causing external symptoms. Guided imagery supports each energetic session. A new guest can expect to enhance wellness on physical, mental and spiritual levels. This Boca Raton spa caters to men, women and teens seven days each week. Spa specials and events via website
delray beach Fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very Zen”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have been coming here for years, 2-3 times a year for bday, etc. I have always had a great massage/facial/manicure each and every time. Most therapist have been there for as many years as I have been a client. They are not aggressive in up charging and therapist are extremely knowledgeable and caring.
They have lots of product and a retail area with pretty things for shoppers. The waiting room is off by itself is a great ethereal place to let the blood pressure go down before the massage. They have a lovely buffet of hot tea and cold drinks, there is usually fresh veggies, crackers, cheese and other little nibbles. It is beautiful in lavender colors and large upholstered built in to rest on.
My only suggestion which I always say to the therapist, is I wish they had a couple shower stalls so you could shower before leaving.
I highly recommend Skin Apeel, it will always be my favorite spa and I drive 30 minutes from East Delray right past lots of spas,we have here.

Visited July 2014

Boca Raton, Florida
“A day spa can't get much better....”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've done a lot of traveling in my day and been to a lot of spas. The energy in this place is calm and professional. They have many of the high end product lines and their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable to answer a lot of tough questions. I haven't been to a nicer day spa in my travels.

Visited June 2014
New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“LOVE SKIN APEEL”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment you enter you feel you have escaped reality and made a great decision to reinvigorate & renew!!! Love it!!! From facials to pedicures & massages, I feel lucky to have Skin Apeel in my life

Visited June 2014
SkinApeelDaySpa, Owner at Skin Apeel Day Spa, responded to this review, 5 February 2015
Our spa team loves taking care of you <3
Boca Raton, Florida
“Sis YoungWOW Lucky Lucky Me!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Skin Apeel Day Spa yesterday. I was very stressed and really needed to relax. They are amazing, as soon as you walk in the door the relaxing begins .
It is without a doubt the most calming place I have ever gone to.
Once I walked into the facial room it is like another world that is just for me.
Once the facial begins I can not explain how relaxing i feel. It is like you can actually feel the stress leaving your body.
It is a wonderful feeling and when you leave you are indeed relaxed and stress free.
I am already looking forward to my next visit.

Visited July 2014
“...best of the best!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Every time I visit Skin Apeel Day Spa, it's like time stands still and I am in a place of total peace and relaxation. From the moment I walk in the door, I'm greeted with the smell of calming aromatherapy, and the friendly smile of a pleasant and welcoming staff. The invitation to have a warm cup of herbal tea is the perfect beginning to my spa retreat experience. I've visited many other local spas but I keep coming home to my favorite. There's no place I'd rather be than the one place which makes me forget that there's a very busy world out there, on the other side of their front door. "Skin Apeel Day Spa...the best of the best!"

Visited April 2014