“à la vôtre !”

Bistro Gastronomie
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Cheers!! To Chef William and the entire culinary team at Bistro Gastronomie for a superb dinning experience. Although they have fairly large portions we did indulge in the Prix Fixe 4 course featuring more choices than one would expect. Had the Avocado Shrimp appetizer (splendid ) followed by a beet salad with the most delicious dressing. Entree was a roasted lamb with wonderful veggies. Bistro G could be located in NYC or the east side of Palm Beach where you might better expect such an elegant surrounding in a shopping center in West Boca Raton. Friendliest French Service and atmosphere I have ever experienced. Try it you will like it!! Steve

1  Thank SteveH318
Gourmetguru67, Owner at Bistro Gastronomie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

It is such a pleasure to read such a favorable review of our restaurant, especially after so much care, preparation, and planning goes into each and every service. We thank you graciously for taking the time to write about Bistro Gastronomie and we trust that you will return soon and often to our gorgeous establishment. Your table will always be waiting. Merci Beaucoup Monsieur et a tres bientot! Chef WW

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was our fifth trip to Bistro. As always the service (our waitperson was Samuel) was impeccable. The sommalier recommended an absolutely wonderful Sincere which was one of the better I have experienced. Our mother's day dinner was absolutely fantastic from the escargots to double salmon and mussel appetizers. The shrimp and avacado salad was one of the best I ave ever had. My wife and son had the crab cake dinner which was prepared and presented the way it should be. No filler just wonderful crab cake with an outstanding red pepper coulis. I enjoyed the reisling coq au vin which was a very interesting twist on the original. This restaurant is the best thing to happen to Baca Raton since La Vielle Maison closed! For a special occasion, Sunday Brunch and dinner are terrific values for the total experience. This has become our destination restaurant!
Prof H

3  Thank lunachief
Gourmetguru67, Owner at Bistro Gastronomie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you immensely for taking time to post a review about your Mother's Day experience in our restaurant. We always strive to exceed your expectations and as the Chef, I am happy that you praised the cuisine. We take great care in the kitchen, with a consuming passion for excellence. Our waiter is wonderful and thank you again for commenting on the good service. Good service makes all of the difference. Merci Beaucoup et A tres bientot!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

On another visit last evening to this wonderful restaurant, we introduced it to some friends from East Boca. Again, this proved to be the best food and dining experience that we have had in South Florida since moving here 30 years ago. It compares with the best restaurants in NY, Phila. Washington DC and San Francisco. The design and inside decorations cause many folks to go WOW! on their first visit. Although we live in a community nearby, our guests agreed that it is worth the trip from the ocean vicinity. We looked over the new luncheon menu - as they just started serving lunch last week - and again, the attractive offerings command our attention and desire to try this as well. I recommend this experience to every one I meet when the subject of dining is prevalent.

3  Thank CharlesBerky
Gourmetguru67, Owner at Bistro Gastronomie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Thank you immensely for your wonderful review of our restaurant! We always strive to exceed one's expectations and we are so happy that you have enjoyed yourselves immensely. We take so much pride and care in our cooking and presentation. We can't wait until you join us for lunch. Please try the Chef's Surprise..........I will not disappoint. Merci Beaucoup et A bientot!
Chef William Walden

Reviewed 3 May 2014

On two separate occasions my husband and I & other couples had dinner at Bistro Gastronomie. Upon entering we were amazed at the subtly beautiful ambience. To say we were immensely impressed by the fine service and exquisitely delicious food is putting it mildly. I can honestly say this was the best dinning experience I've had in a long time. I told my husband "guess where I want to go for Mother's Day". You got it - Bistro Gastronomie. As the saying goes "Once you've had the best, why try the rest".

1  Thank Marge F
Gourmetguru67, Owner at Bistro Gastronomie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you immensely for taking time to post a review about our wonderful restaurant! We appreciate your patronage immensely and look forward to your return visit with much enthusiasm! Your place at Your table will always be ready for your imminent arrival, be it Mother's Day or any occasion. Warmest Regards and until shortly. Executive Chef William Walden

Reviewed 27 April 2014

A new restaurant has just opened in west Boca Raton, Fl. Bistro Gastronomie, 9101 Lakeridge Blvd in the Doris's Plaza, is quite different than any restaurant in West Boca. If you feel like a special night out on the town this is definitely a place to consider.
We have dined there three times and have immensely enjoyed ourselves. The decor shows the expense and effort put into a complete remodel from the subfloor up. The atmosphere in the two dining rooms (one has a full bar in it) is somewhat formal but relaxed and comfortable. The service is professional and friendly (not always found together in most restaurants). The food is the highlight of your experience. Both unusual and down-to-earth items are featured. Dinners are available either ala carte or prix fixe.
On my three visits I have had three different entrees and various appetizers, salads and desserts. All were excellent.
Having retired after 40 years in the restaurant business in San Francisco it is always a pleasure to dine in a top notch establishment, especially one in west Boca which is where I live, particularly after having a few libations and wine with dinner. We were tired of driving east of I 95.
My wife and I wish Bistro Gastronomie success and are looking forward to dining there in the very near future.

3  Thank Tip C
Gourmetguru67, Owner at Bistro Gastronomie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you immensely for taking time to write a review about Bistro Gastronomie! Much appreciated is your emphasis on the understated elegance throughout and the food and close proximity to your residence in West Boca. We look forward to having you soon and often in our establishment. Merci Beaucoup et a bientot! WW