“Amazing. Felt like I was on vacation. Professional staff.”
Review of Foot Relaxing

Foot Relaxing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband gave me a gift certificate for a foot massage here. This was not a massage, it was an experience. I felt like I was on vacation during my time here. I expected a foot massage, but what I received was a quiet and relaxing atmosphere (e.g., no technology noises, rare instances of talking, appropriately relaxing music and lighting, and comfortable seating), and a neck, back and lower leg massage along with the foot massage. Well done and professionally performed. They provided a small bottle of water too and were conscientious enough to give me a clean covering to keep me warm (I am always cold).

The massage staff and clients are in one open space. Once I sat down on my assigned recliner and the man assigned to me began, I didn't even notice anyone else. I forgot there were other people in the same room. That's how incredible a job they do. When I left I took a better look around: clients appeared to be an even mix of men and women, 30s and older, if that helps you to know. I went on a Sunday afternoon.

I will find time to go back again and give this experience as a gift.

1  Thank BornForTravel