Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 874 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Rd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I love the ambiance. Interior dining areas partially separated from one another for privacy. I got a window booth in the bar with a scenic view out across the patio dining area and onto a pond ringed with leafy trees. The pastoral view belied the fact that this restaurant is situated in a commercial area only a block removed from a busy highway.

Comfortable chairs and benches and barstools with padded seats. Rich, dark wooden tables. Pleasant music piped in. Puffs of soft light from table lamps and bar top lamps and chandelier lamps. A rectangular bar with racks of wines overhead. An impressive wine menu with still and sparking wines, domestic and imported offerings. An array of white varietals including two of my favorites: a sauvignon blanc from New Zealand and a torrontes from Argentina. Plenty of red varietals to choose from including two of my favorites: a sangiovese from Italy and a tempranillo from Spain. I was very tempted to start the meal with a glass of wine, but it was too early in the day, it being lunchtime.

I started my dining experience with a flatbread, the Grilled Garlic Pesto Chicken. It was delicious.

My followup entrée was the duck lettuce wrap. There were three wraps, to be eaten with the fingers This was also delicious. There were two sauces on the side. I poured both of them on separate wraps to enhance the flavors.

I was equivocal about having desert. My efficient waiter brought out a tray with a sample of each of the eight mini-deserts that were available. The portions, each in a petit glass, were diminutive, but were reasonably priced. And the smallness of the portions made my decision for me. I went with the chocolate desert. Very tasty and not too much of it.

A most pleasant and enjoyable dining experience. I'll be back, with reinforcements.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,226)

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

First timers. Made a reservation several days in advance for Saturday night. I requested a quiet booth or table and when we arrived they had a lovely booth for us. The flatbread tomato appetizer was delicious. Everybody enjoyed their entrees and the desserts were superb. We'll be back!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The food was good! But, be careful that the bill reflects what you ordered. They tried to overcharge us by $50.00 and then said oh I hit the wrong key... my wife has heard this about them in the past. The first drink was good but they increasingly became watered down. We sat in a booth in the bar... nice view, nice atmosphere but people waiting for seating stand right by the table... kinda like hurry up were waiting. We said something to the waitress and they were asked to move and then 5 minutes later they (7) were all back and my wife asked one lady to please move her rear, she was leaning on the booth. This is not at all what one would expect from a good restaurant. I had a chat with the manager who said... yes it is a problem that they try to control... not very hard I might add. The service was ok... again, not what one would expect! We will never go back.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Is excellent, the food is very good but if your a red wine drinker forgetaboutit. It is served warm, really warm. Must commend our waitress Irish for being one of the best servers we have had any where.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite places for a spontaneous eat out night. Always friendly staff, good drinks, very consistent food. The menu changes with the season and, this being summer, everything is light and flavorful. We were fortunate enough to have Brenna as our server and she is friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. All in all a very good meal. By the way, save room for desserts, which are terrific by themselves.