“good first experience with food delivery”

Miracle Rice Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #595 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Deerfield Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good first experience with food delivery”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I recently ordered food at Pine Garden. We were very pleased with the outcome of our first online- food purchase. Foodoozle.com delivered the food prompt and hot. I would recommend food delivery with Pine Garden anytime.

• Visited November 2013

Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Authentic, Delicious Chinese Cuisine”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have been eating in and taking out from Pine Garden, for several years. This restaurant is neatly tucked onto the corner of a small outdoor mall. The food is always excellent, and moderately priced. Crispy shrimp rolls, steamed vegetable dumplings and Chicken Lettuce Wraps are wonderful appetizer starters, as are the array of home made soups. I particularly love the Pineapple Fried Rice, chocked with juicy pineapple, shrimps and other seafood. Try the Chicken Chow Mein, loaded with fresh veggies, or slightly spicy Orange Chicken. Eggplant stuffed with Shrimp (when available).Mongolian Beef and Salt and Pepper Shrimp are some of my favorites. The house Egg Foo Young offers a variety of tastes, and the Lemon Chicken is wonderful. In fact, the lunch and dinner combos offer a chance to sample many of the choices as a meal for a lower price. There is an abundance of dishes on the menu, and a very nice, accomodating staff. Pine Garden is an old fashioned restaurant, comfortable and friendly. Open 7 days a week (M-T, 11a.m.-10p.m.), (F-S, 11a.m.-10:30p.m.), (Sun, 2p.m.-10p.m.). They accept Visa and Mastercard, and are located at 1668 N. Federal Hwy, between Glades Rd. and 20th St, Boca. (561)395-7534.

• Visited October 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“NO LONGER VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

NO LONGER VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY!

My co-workers brought me here for a birthday lunch last week, and remembering the vast veggie menu the last time I ate here...well, it got me really excited even though they've never offered friendly service here. However, Pine Garden has changed their Lunch Specials menu and no longer offers vegetarian items on the lunch menu. This was a sad day.

Vegetarians have no lunch choices and must order from the dinner menu, and pay $12-$14 per entree as opposed to the $7.95 offered on the Lunch Specials menu for carnivores. Since there is no longer a vegetarian Lunch Specials menu at Pine Garden, they've lost my business.

There is simply no reason to come here any longer, especially since the service is still really poor. I texted myself some of the comments made to our group of 8 as we dined here:

"Happy Family. I've said it three times. Listen!" (Said to our table as our server proceeded to explain what was in the Happy Family again, for only the second time to the other end of the table.)

"You ordered egg drop!" (Said to my co-worker who insisted she ordered won ton soup; she really did order won ton soup, but the server wasn't happy about it.)

"Oh, you're busy." (Said to my co-worker who was on his phone when the server asked him for his order, even though I ordered on his behalf -- he is also vegetarian and was at a loss on what to order, so I had previously explained that I was ordering for both of us.)

"Hey Lady, talk to me first." (Said to my co-worker who told the server she'd like brown rice, and then proceeded to talk to me afterward.)

"I think he told you we're out of lemons." (Said to me by the guy who refills water when I asked for lemons a second time -- no one had previously told me they were out of lemons.)

Happy birthday to me! Not going to Pine Garden again...ever.

• Visited August 2013
Portland, Connecticut
“The Worst”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

By far, the worst Chinese food I've ever had. Ordered delivery and threw 2/3 of it away. It was not edible. Stay away.

• Visited June 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Delicious! And a great value!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Went for lunch on Saturday. Delicious Cashew Chicken with Brown Rice, Egg roll and Soup and hot tea = $6.99 !
Yummy!!!