Best Western Plus University Inn
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsdressing areabreakfast roompool and hot tubmake your own wafflesfederal highwaywould stay here againfree breakfastcomfortable bedsdelray beachfort lauderdaleshort driveflorida atlantic universitypool areayogurtquiet roomrooms are largeshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When your on a trip weather it be business or pleasure, you need a good place to rest. More important, If your wife is traveling with you, it is more important.
My wife was quite pleased with the pool and garden area. We have stayed here before and be assured we will come again.

Thanks Tony & Kathy Mosca

Room Tip: this hotel has all you need.....
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony M
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nice motel, comfortable, quiet, clean, good value for money and honest.
If you are looking for a keenly priced motel in Boca this could be the place, it's nice, friendly and honest and the location is a since to find.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Smallears44
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is our second year staying at this hotel during our vacations to Florida. The hotel is centrally located just minutes from the beach, shopping and restaurants. The hotel and the grounds are kept very clean. The staff is polite and very helpful. You also get a full breakfast, not a continental breakfast like most hotels. We love the pool which is a nice treat whether you use it early in the evening after returning from touring or if you just wanted to chill for the day. The grounds have lots of tropical plants and it's very relaxing. We will definitely return on our next vacation.

Room Tip: I think that's a matter of preference. We don't all like the same thing. I like facing the pool from above.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I recently booked a trip to Boca Raton to scuba dive. Upon arriving to our hotel and entering the subtle but elegantly furnished and decorated lobby area, we were greeted by the staff members at the front desk. The staff was incredibly personable and gracious informing us of our room location as well as the amenities offered. I must say that I was most impressed after walking through the lobby toward the courtyard area of a sort. Truly, management has outdone itself with this hotel. Literally, I felt as though I was walking into a rainforest. The plant life is very tropical with every sort of plant you can imagine. Lots of palm trees and luscious green on both sides of the walk way. There is even a nice sitting area somewhat hidden away by the tropical forest. It was very beautiful and convincing of the fact that we were away in a tropical paradise.
I would like to mention that I am quite picky when I visit a hotel. I nit-pick over everything - especially the cleanliness of my quarters. I inspect everything when I am visiting a hotel to insure that I am comfortable in my surroundings. With that said, I did the same thing that I always do when visiting a hotel - I combed my room to make sure there was nothing unhygienic within. I am very pleased to say that we did not encounter a single issue with our room. The bathroom was clean as were the towels. The sink counter is made of marble - very clean and a very beautiful aesthetic addition to the room. The bed was immaculate - perfectly made and impeccably clean. I must make mention that this very rarely happens in my case. I almost always find something that I do not feel comfortable at a hotel. However, this was a different experience. I was very happy with the level of hygiene that is maintained at this facility.
The pool was clean with a very nice sitting area where other guests mingled and socialized. There are washers and dryers here just in case you might need it. I did not need to use them but it was a comfort to know they were available if I were to need to make use of them. The rooms have refrigerators as well as microwaves and a television. I was happy that there was a hair dryer as I had forgotten to bring mine. The hair dryer seemed to be like new, not old and worn out like some hotels offer.
NOW THE BREAKFAST! The breakfast had a wide assortment of options. There were scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, yogurt, sausages, cereal, oatmeal, bagels. There was orange juice, apple juice, milk, and hot coffee available. It was very well prepared. I must say that I am very picky regarding my food as well. I like to make sure that everything looks clean before I decide to eat somewhere. It was very clean and the food was very, very good and filling.
Overall, this hotel is a winner in every category. The staff was very hospitable and accommodating, the location is fantastic, the amenities are well above average, and the scenery is undeniably beautiful and well-managed! My husband and I were very pleased with our experience and would recommend this hotel to any of our family or friends. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay and for helping our trip to be beautiful and memorable! :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natasia G
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Best Western University Inn in Boca Raton, Florida is without a doubt, set up to provide their guest with the very best in hospitality service and accomodations . The staff (at every level) is competent and attentive. I stay here regularly on business and it has a familiar and comfortable feel each time I return and am greeted by name.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business