Stayed for a long weekend in early November. The Marriott was well located for our needs in the area and had plenty of dining/shopping attached and nearby. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient and provided us the exact room and location we requested. The rooms were nicely appointed and large (we had a king facing the courtyard). The bathroom consisted of a tub/shower with curved curtain rail and toilet. The vanity was located outside the bathroom and had a granite top and large mirror.
The king bed was very comfortable with numerous pillows to choose from. Our room faced north onto the courtyard which has entertainment nightly (on weekends) and jets landing at the nearby executive airport…but no problem for us as the room was quiet.
Lobby area had a couple of computers for general use and one computer dedicated to airline check-in with a printer (free). Rooms had free, fast wi-fi. The lobby also had a bar and restaurant, which we didn't try.
Just outside the hotel at the rear are many upscale restaurants/bars including Morton's Steakhouse, and also contained a Total Wines store and McDonalds (two minute walk). Ten minute walk to Town Center Mall (Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe), which has many upscale retailers and anchors such as Macy's, Saks, etc.
Large pool/hot tub/bar area with lush landscaping and lots of free self park or valet($) parking.
Overall, we enjoyed our time at the Boca Marriott and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center is a stylish hotel that recently completing a three-year, multi-million dollar transformation. Our Boca Raton luxury hotel's refreshing new look and intuitive service are ideal for blending work and play. Just steps from top Boca Raton dining and shopping - including Town Center Mall and the Mizner Center - our Florida resort atmosphere provides guests with a mix of convenience and luxury. Hotel accommodations feature marble bathrooms, Marriott luxury bedding and plug-in technology. Just minutes from the campus of Florida Atlantic University, Deerfield Beach and Delray Beach, our location offers easy access to local golf courses, oceanfront fun, airports and more. On-site amenities include a fitness center, outdoor pool, dining at our Cafe 5150 and Concierge Level services. Featuring more than 13,000 square feet of elegant ballrooms and event space, our hotel's renewed appearance also provides a premier destination for social and business events in Boca Raton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Hotel Boca Raton
- Marriott Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Center Florida