Looking for a place in Boca Raton to stay? Pick this one!!! It's also roughly 30 mins from the hotels in Fort Lauderdale for pre-post cruising folks.
After reading other reviews we decided to stay at the Marriott Boca Raton Centre. We are on a road trip from Ontario, Canada so relaxation is key.
When we arrived at the hotel be were blown away by the entrance way and lobby. Beautiful palm trees everywhere.
We were greeted by Jefte at the front desk. He was very professional and checked us in very quickly. When he heard about our bad experience at our previous (non-Marriot) hotel he surprised us with complimentary breakfast passes. What a pleasant welcome!
Next we went up to our room. We are Marriott rewards members that have never really given our Marriott rewards number when booking (been lazy). For this trip we did. We were in room 1108 (concierge level). It had a fantastic view of the promenade and access to the concierge lounge. The room had a pullout couch and fridge, both we did not require but it was great to know the were available.
We quickly went down to the warm outdoor pool for a little R&R. The place is beautiful!!!!!! Too bad I didn't take pictures.
We slept like babies on the lush sheets in the room.
The room was so large that I actually did my DVD workout with no problem.
We then went for breakfast and it was amazing. Everything was fresh and very tasty. The orange juice was a sure treat. Also you must try the hash browns as they were very well done.
As we returned to our room we thanked Jefte for the breakfast.
What an amazing stay and the price was a steal. We feel so relaxed and rejuvenated. Ohhhh and the toiletries smell realllyyyyyyy nice according to my husband.
I would recommend this place to people in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center is a stylish hotel that recently completing a three-year, multi-million dollar transformation. Our Boca Raton luxury hotel's refreshing new look and intuitive service are ideal for blending work and play. Just steps from top Boca Raton dining and shopping - including Town Center Mall and the Mizner Center - our Florida resort atmosphere provides guests with a mix of convenience and luxury. Hotel accommodations feature marble bathrooms, Marriott luxury bedding and plug-in technology. Just minutes from the campus of Florida Atlantic University, Deerfield Beach and Delray Beach, our location offers easy access to local golf courses, oceanfront fun, airports and more. On-site amenities include a fitness center, outdoor pool, dining at our Cafe 5150 and Concierge Level services. Featuring more than 13,000 square feet of elegant ballrooms and event space, our hotel's renewed appearance also provides a premier destination for social and business events in Boca Raton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Hotel Boca Raton
- Marriott Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Center Florida