I have visited Boca Raton many times and have stayed in my share of hotels in that region. Unlike many hotels the Mariott gives you the feeling of staying in a high end hotel without the feeling that you are surrounded by tourist/vacationers. Some of the other hotels are large bed and breakfast facilities. Not bad if that's what you want. However, you are surrounded by many people who are in various stages of undress and orderliness. The Mariott looks and feels like an adult hotel. Situated at the rear of Boca Centre and a stone's throw away from Boca's largest shopping centre, Town Centre, is has some big city amenities while giving you the benefit of the Marriott brand. Service is courteous, lobby facilities are outstanding and the local restaurant is OK. The hotel is situated at the rear of Boca Centre, a trendy shopping and eating area. If you don't want to eat in the hotel there are excellent eating facility steps from the property. The rooms are not spacious but more than adequate for a few day's stagy. The pool is functional but not for those who want to swim laps. One small complaint: most hotels have power outlets at or near the bedside for the many who use CPAP machines. I had to unplug my lamp to get a proper pug in. Another annoyance: the bath area is small. I am alone on this trip but if my wife had been with me we could not have managed in the sink area. Other than that a pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center is a stylish hotel that recently completing a three-year, multi-million dollar transformation. Our Boca Raton luxury hotel's refreshing new look and intuitive service are ideal for blending work and play. Just steps from top Boca Raton dining and shopping - including Town Center Mall and the Mizner Center - our Florida resort atmosphere provides guests with a mix of convenience and luxury. Hotel accommodations feature marble bathrooms, Marriott luxury bedding and plug-in technology. Just minutes from the campus of Florida Atlantic University, Deerfield Beach and Delray Beach, our location offers easy access to local golf courses, oceanfront fun, airports and more. On-site amenities include a fitness center, outdoor pool, dining at our Cafe 5150 and Concierge Level services. Featuring more than 13,000 square feet of elegant ballrooms and event space, our hotel's renewed appearance also provides a premier destination for social and business events in Boca Raton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Hotel Boca Raton
- Marriott Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Marriott At Boca Center Florida